This letter is...wow

I pick up the letter. On the outside it read:

Mrs Astrid Ace
Bungalow 3
Normal street
New York,NY 10028

Before I closed the door, I see some object flying in the sky- some type of bird. I close the door and go to the kitchen.
"Who was there" dad asked.
"I got this letter" I passed him the letter.
As soon as he saw the letter, his face tensed for a moment and then relaxed. Then he smiled "Congratulations!Oh and I have to tell you something. Something very important".
"What is it!" I rather exclaim.
"Not here, somewhere more private. And also we have to wait for Percy"
"Why!" I ask, getting curious moment by moment.
"Relax" he says.
Ding dong. The bell rings. Has to be Percy.

I open the door
"Hi" he says
"Hello, bitch" I say quitely. I am not allowed to swear in front my dad.
"Hello Percy" dad says from behind me.
"Hi" Percy replies.

I let him in. And I realise one thing- even he has the envelope as same as mine! Cool, but weird. Dad gestured us into my room.
Then we all sit on my bed.
"Congratulations, u two" dad says.
"But why" I ask.
"Yes, even I am confused" Percy says.
"Let me explain, you are wizards" he says as casually as ever.
"WHAT!" We exclaim.
"You both are wizards. I think you know what that means, huh, you guys get wands, go to Hogwarts, learn magic and become as great as ever" he says.
Wait- use wands- that means that my dad and the hooded man were wizards.
"You are a wizard, right dad" I ask.
"Yup"
"Hogwarts?" Percy stammers.
"Ah, and for that, first read the inside of your letters" he says.

I open the letter:

Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizadry
Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall

Dear Miss Astrid Ace,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizadry. Students will be required to report to the chamber of Reception upon arrival. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later then July 31st. To avoid detection by muggles, please use the entrance located at Kings Cross Station, Downtown London, on platform 9¾. We look forward to having you at our school.

Yours sincerely,
Armando Dippet
Deputy headmaster.