What is it with me and weird?!

"Chiron!" I called as we entered the big house. He was playing some kind of game with a fat dude who had a weird fashion sense. 'Must be that wine dude' I thought, Percy had told me about him as a cranky old man with a salamander's fashion sense and the description here fits perfectly.

The two immortal beings turned their heads towards us. Chiron had a kind smile on his face while the wine dude had a permanent scowl on the cranky face of his. 

"What brings you here?" Chiron asked as the wine dude yawned. 

"Ummm, I have to tell you something," I say as the others settle on the couch. The seven and not Annabeth, Percy and I had come to the big house to talk to Chiron about the wizard stuff. I still haven't explained properly to the other demigods.

"Uhh, i-don't-kniw-how-to-put-this-bu--" Percy Anderson says but I cut him off "We are wizards. Me and Perce, Anderson, not Jackson. And we have to go to a place called Hogwarts something and pass to Perce"
Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, which mind you, I was. Everyone but Chiron, as if he knew something about what we were talking.
"So, yeah. Hogwarts is some kind of wizarding school in England. Sooooooo" Perce says in a breath and then exhales
"So, have you ever seen any other demigod and wizard?"

"Yes" Chiron replies as calm as ever.

"Who is or was it?" I ask, stunned.

"Your mother, if you still haven't figured it out. And there was another kid" And Chiron drifted off.
"So, what now? Like are we supposed to go Hogwarts or Camp Half Blood??"
"Its upon you"
"Can we chose both?"
"As I said, its on you"

And so I did choose both. I thought about going to Hogwarts and coming to CHB at my holidays.

"But what about the prophecy?" Leo asks.
And this time, my brother speaks up "But it's not necessary that it happens right now? Cause even the Kronos prophecy took many years to happen. We can't even be sure" and it looked like he cared, he cared about me. I think there was something they weren't telling me.
"Percy, I understand. But I think this time it might change. Even I am not sure. But for now, let the kids rest." And Chiron walked away.

"Does he think I am a kid?" I ask pouting. Yes, the first question that comes to my mind is this. Everyone gave me the 'oof, gurl' look and started talking. I couldn't understand anything as they were blabbering non-stop and I was bored so I started hitting Anderson.
And the horn blew, signalling dinner. Woah, that was early, and we went to the pavilion to have dinner.
On the way, I went out of sight and started roaming the camp beach.
"What happened?" And I saw the dumb stupid idiot following me.
I sighed "You don't have to follow me! And I am not in the mood for dinner"
"Woah! Did the sun rise from the west! Or did I just hear something wrong?! You, Astrid Ace, not in the mood for food! Thats bad" Drama-queen.
"Really. You are a drama-" but people love to cut me off, and it happened again. I felt someone's hand grab mine and I started feeling nauseous, like the whole world was moving. And finally, it stopped.
"Where were you!"