Just why!

We rush out of McDonald's to my house. We were greeted by a few of our old classmates by ignored them as we were in a hurry. 

We were unlocking my cycle when Percy says "Wait a sec-"

I dont listen to him and type the password.

"Dude, we are going to Long Island sound tomorrow."

"True dat" I say and stop. I start wondering, It would be better to go tomorrow with all stuff anf proper things and blah blah.

"But how would be get away?I mean how would we go to that particular place?" I ask.

"First of all no particular place is given and also we would get about 3 hours when we can go to explore the woods in the camp. So, maybe a escape would be good"

"Cool, but we still need to hurry"

"yup"

If u r asking me about what I am feeling rn, here u go, 

So,  a friend which had dissapeared a month ago is in danger, and then someone like me is waiting a day to save him, but still I am unaware of the problems. And also, I have a lot of mixed feelings. So yeah. But still I feel guilty for waiting a day.

"Hey, can u pass me your phone"

"why the hell tho?" I say

"Cuz, I think I lost mine"

"Really"

"yup"he says and snatches the phone out of my pocket.

I try to take it back, but he takes it out of my reach. Sad news, he knows my password.

He unlocks my phones and searches his name in the call log.

"Knew it" he says. "What have u saved my number as?"

Shit! I remain queit and pretend that I didnt hear him.

"Just leave it" he says, and then searches his number. too late. I haul over to reach my phone but too late.

He saw it.

He smiles "Really?"

"Do u know about acro-" I say but was cut off by him "Acronyms, you mean, duh"

"so, it means Biggest Asshole Ever, BAE" I say n frown.

"No" he smiles.

"yup" I say and smile. Its fun arguing.

"no" he smiles again. His elegant smile was dumb so I punch his teeth. lol.

"owww" he says and trie to judo flip me again, but I somersault and and beside him "Enough of that, what about your phone?" I ask.

"Oh, this was just a trick to see your phone"

"Y'idiot" I say and notice something. His teeth, it was bleeding, wait, it was because i punched him.

"Congratulations" I say.

'Why?" he frowns.

"your teeth, it is bleeding"

"oh" he says and them spits some blood.

"can u pls use the sink" i say. He runs towards the washroom and cleans his teeth.

And also if u r thinking why I said congrats instead of sorry or anything, its a policy. Like the time when I broke my bone because of him(long story) he said congrats because we accomplished something, rather it be good or bad.

"Some water to drink pls" He says

I point towards the kitchen "help yourselves".