BLUE COOKIES!

The smell of freshly baked blue cookies filled the air as I rubbed my eyes and took in the scene- I was in my room, sitting on my bed beside Percy and dad. 

"Dad?" I ask, ignoring Percy who threw up on my bed. He has to clean it up.

"Astrid-!" dad said but his gaze caught Percy throwing up "It's alright. Apparation can cause some problems the first time. And now," he said, looking at me "Explain yourself"

"Food first," I say, taking in the fresh aroma of what seemed like dad's special cookies. No wait, step dad's special cookies? Can the water dude, who is my real dad make such good blue cookies? Suddenly, I got this image of a guy in a hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts making blue pancakes for me, and me eating them and then sabotaging the dude cause he didn't let me eat the batter. Hehe, let's get away from the dead body, shall we?

"hello? Earth to Astrid"

"I am the imposter!" I screamed. Yay, i fucked up! Note the sarcasm.

Dad frowned and passed me a plate of blue cookies. "I love you" I said to them.

"I love you too" I hear dad say.

"Oh no, I was telling the cookies"

"Oh" he looked confused for a second "Right, I was talking to.."

"To..?"

"To the wall"

I sighed "Gods" and smiled. Then, I ate.

"Now explain"

"Right, so I found out that you are not my biological dad and then there is this ancient greek water dude called Pissingon-"

"Poseidon, Astrid, Poseidon. Show some respect, he is your dad" Percy showed his awful manners.

"Yeah whatever. So this pissingon guy is an ancient greek god- god of the waters etc etc. And then there is this camp called camp half blood-"

"Half gods and not vampires or werewolves" Percy clarified.

"Yeah, but that would have been cool" 

"Like you said to us, there are greek gods alive and we are both demigods. I am the son-"

"Of Alita the battle angel? Isn't that cool? You know, the movie we watched that light on your birthday?"

"Dude, seriously, shut up. Its Athena and not Alita. And yes you are pissing the gods"

"Do you mean i am 'pissing on the gods'?" I say with a smirk. And then dad coughs. Oh right, no bad jokes.

Dad cut in "Percy, I think you forgot you texted me?" 

Percy stared blankly at the ceiling as realization dawned on him "Oh right"

"So this whole greek thing. That's new" dad says examining my hand. There were no scars left behind, the ambrosia and nectar thingy would have done some good.

"And you forgot?" he said.

"Forgot what?" Percy and I asked at the same time.

"About Hogwarts! Your train is the day after tomorrow"

"Oh right" I said "And about that" I smirked and took out my phone which I had charged earlier. I went on Spotify "THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!" and played the song. 

"Oh no not again" Percy says with a sigh and a lopsided grin as he looks at some pictures piled up on my table. They definitely weren't mine.

Dad snatches the phone from my hand and stops the song "I am serious"

"You are not Sirius," Percy says, pointing at one guy in the picture "he is"