Wizards, cool

Yay, guys, tysm for 62  views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know its not that much but its a lot for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so welcome back my amazhang readers, lets be persassy and say peanut butter and charge into battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hard to read, like a lot, a lot. The words were literally floating around.(The letter was just to give you guys an understanding) Dad read it out for us.

"What is this dad? we haven't applied for any school, and of witchcraft and wizardry?!" I ask, discombobulated.

"yes, Mr.Ace, this is soooooo confusing" Percy says.

"Okay, so well I will tell you from the start, there are wizards in this world, the ones who have magical blood in their veins, and can do magic. There is a whole world of wizards out there in England and there is the ministry of magic, hogwarts school, and many other magical stuff out there. So, you getting it?" dad says.

I am still confused but I nod. Wait a sec- if there is a world of wizards in England which we technically are, so what are we doing here? In Manhattan.

"But if the wizarding is in England, then what are we doing here?!" I ask.

"That is because we-" dad was cut off my Percy "because we came here to escape the past and have a good future, we came here because, something was threating us and we came here to be safe". 

Dad looked shocked, "yes, but how do you know that?"

Percy replies "Dad used to tell me this".

This is just weird and hard to cope up with. UGH.

"Oh"Dad sighed. "Listen kids, I know that this might be hard to handle. All you have to do is chill. When you go to Hogwarts, you will know everything".
"Okay" Percy said followed by me.
"Yeah, now go and sleep. You guys need rest"
"Dad, its only 11 am" I exclaim.
"Then do whatever you want, I am going out for some work"
"K bye" I say as he hugs me and leaves.

"So, what do you think of all this" I hear Percy say.
"Of what" I snap
"Of this wizarding world and stuff"
"I am as confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles" I say
"Nice work there, u know the simile" he says, smiling.
"Um, smiley?" I ask, sorry, but I really don't pay attention in class.
"U know the figure of speech in which like and as is used"
I frown. "Pathetic nerd" I say "who fails".
He laughs.
"Term begins from 1st September" he repeats."So, what do you think about our new school?"
"Idk, maybe mysterious"
"Cool"
"What do u think"
"Maybe surreptitious"
"What does that mean" I frown
He sighs "Its just a synonym of mysterious"
"Then u could have just said same" I say
"Whatever" he says and starts humming "sucker" by the Jonas Brothers.
I couldn't help but smile.

Then I took my phone and renamed Percy's number fron Unknown to Bae(don't get it wrong- It means BIGGEST ASSHOLE EVER).
He had also got his phone from his dad.

Well, its 24th July now, let's see what happens next.