Something is up

Then he decides to go to his house. We technically had a weird timetable. Sometimes he goes to the foster home (usually for food, and other eating related stuff) and sometimes he goes to his house, where he n his parents used to live. I really don't know why, but he keeps moving a lot.
So we say our goodbyes and then get moving.
I close the door and grab my phone and go to my room. It was almost around evening- dad should be back. I started writing stories on Wattpad. Everyone wants an update! Can't they wait!! But yeah, it is hard to msg everyone like "oh listen I have some personal issues so no updates" when u have 25K followers. I also play "savage love" by Jason Derulo and continue with a list of my vibes.
And then my mind drifts off to a particular topic- Percy.
U know what the funny part is?
Dad thinks of us as brother sister while Percy is been taking me out for dates.
Weird flex but...
Not okay.
I mean, okay, I do have a very minute crush on him, we know each other from the moment I was born(I am the smaller one). He is like a month older than me, July 12, while I am born on 18 August. Yeah, we did celebrate birthdays but like normal ppl- cake, friends, gifts, cleanup n done.
Oh, n talking about crush, he definitely likes me, or has a crush on me, cuz, duh!
He kissed me, took me out on a date, etc etc.
But I am still discombobulated.
Confessions:
I have never felt any closer or comfortable with any boy except this idiot. But I also do not want dad, who thinks of us as bro-sis, to know that we were dating. Well, that's just getting it more Tangled. So, let's wait.

I had almost finished my story untill I hear the bell. I go downstairs n open the door to see a very drunk dad smiling at me.
"Are u drunk" I say, shocked. Dad didn't drink, he said that it does nothing but harm u. Why would he drink?
"Let me in my house bitch" he spats.
Okay, something is really wrong with him-
He didn't drink
He didn't curse
So what has happened?
Before he could say another word, I step aside n let him in.
"Pass me the cigarette, u slut" he snaps as he crashes onto the sofa.
Wait, he called me a slut!
Scared, I say "But we don't have any at our house".
Also, he didn't smoke. What the fuck is wrong with him?!
"Then why don't u pass me a glass of water? Eh?" He says
"S-sure" I stammer and pass him a glass of water. I looked into his eyes- they didn't seem to have their cool blue in them like thay usually did. His eyes were now a dark shade of blue. Something is really wrong.
"What is wrong dad?" I ask.
"Nothing is wrong with me, u useless person"
"Dad, pls tell me" I muster the courage to hug him. He lets me hug him and tightens it up- a lot, literally squeezing the air out of my lungs.
"Dad,pls loosen it up a bit" I croaked
He leaves his right hand of the hug and grabs a knife from the fruit basket and
"Owww" I scream as pain started spreading from my forehead. I get out of the hug and see a random person- not my dad- but he was my dad physically, who was holding a bleeding knife in his right hand.
Then I touched the wound, a big cut gifted by the knife. I couldn't get my fingers off the searing pain. It hurt a lot. But if anything hurt more than that, it was seeing dad like this. This was the exact opposite of him.
My vision started blurring, and I realised I had to do something. I walked up to my room while screamimg "Why did u do it".
Then, from the couch dad replied "Shut up u  fucking step daughter".
My heart broke up at that moment. He said step daughter, what did it mean. But then it became hard to walk, the pain was searing through my body like whirlpool. I was barely able to move, but I managed to go to my room and crashed on my bed. I was way to exhausted to go and grab bandages but I knew a bandage wouldn't be enough, it would need more to be sealed. I drifted off in mehar I call tortured sleep. It was early night, around nine pm. I had already set my alarm for tomorrow. Wait-! Tomorrow is camp. But my brain stopped after this, and it started a nightmare! YAY!
So, this one is basically the most deadly one.
What happens?
I am in a plain white room filled with nothing to do. I can't pull my feet of the group so all I could do was pretty much stand there n watch. It was boring, and adhd boring. So just think of yourself in such room and multiply it with 3000. It would barely be able to tell u how bored n frustrated I was.
---------
I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6:00.
I saw the drooling that I had done. Nice!
We had to be at the ES bus stop by 7, so I quickly got dressed up in some black shorts and a black t-shirt and finished it with a spice of my blue flannel shirt.
I tied my hair the usual way- a high ponytail with a few curls left at the front.
The only thing that ruined my outfit was the cut- still bleeding a bit.
I glanced a look at my matteress and saw that my pillow was red. Yay! The cut had bleeded overnight as I had forgot to cover it.
Now the stain won't even get out of the white sheet.
Then, I grab my suitcase and my slide my haversack over my back an walk to dad's room, frightened at every step I took.He was  sleeping on his bed, snoring like an elephant. A note lay on the lamp desk, and I read it-(reading short notes and messages is easy but when it comes to reading a lot of text, my dyslexic brain can't handle it and all the letters start dancing)
The note read-
Sorry for last night. Will take properly after camp.
PS: Don not take my comments seriously.

Ohkay.
I take a pen from his drawer and write:
Its k, bye.

N also, I can write, but short sentences. Not big ones.
Then I take my wristwatch from the locker in the hall. It was an amazing shade of blue and matched my personality.
I take around 100 bucks and get outside. It was a nice spring morning and breezy.
It was around 6:45 so I rode my cycle to Percy's house.
"Hey sucka" he says as I park my cycle. The bus stop was closer to my house, so I technically went the opposite way.
"All good" I lie and gesture him to come.
"So, what do u think about a double?" seat he says.
Oh right, he can't get his cycle...
"You are on" I say.
He sits on the backseat and I sit in the drivers seat.
"Hold on" I say as I start pedaling.
Then I felt a warm hand on my waist
"I am gonna kill u" I push his hand away.
"U said hold on"
"Well, like on the cycle n not me"
"Okay fine" he grumbles as he holds the handle.
I was fast, so we made it home in no time.
I parked my cycle and took my suitcase. Then we started walking towards the ES bus stop. It was not far away from my house, just a 10 min walk.
We reach there in no time and find other kids of our age struggling with their luggage and chatting with others.
We register ourselves and settle our luggage at the counter. The we start chatting when a tour guide hands us a pamphlet. I look at it- might be our tour plan. But it was filled with do much text that they started dancing.
Baby shark do do do do do.
Baby shark.
Okay, I look away.
It was gonna be fun.
I looked at Percy as he tried to read the pamphlet.
"So, sup" I say Randomly.
His face tensed as he saw mine "Wait, what's up, like that" he touched my scar.
"Owwch" I scream.
"Tell me"
I was a way too shocked in pain to answer.
I stare at his face but do not say a word.
"Tell me idoit, what the fuck is it and why the fuck is it. And who the fuck did it."
I blink, tears falling from my eyes.