Heheheh, Scumbag!

We walked to the arena, chatting about tactics.
"Do you know how to sword fight?" My brother asked.
"Yes" I give him a confident smile.
"But Clarisse is a tough opponent" he says "Any particular strategy in mind?".
"Nah, I just go with da flow" I say. He looks at me and smiles weakly "You really are my sister".
I return his smile "I guess I am".
Then we joke around and walk untill the tension in the arena catches our attention.
"What?" I say looking at my other friends, who were sitting on the benches. Clarisse stood confident with a spear in her hand and a sword in the other. She stares daggers at me but I just smile.
"I give you a last chance," she says "Beg for mercy at my feet and I will forgive you".
"Never" I say boldly "You scared punk?" I tease.
She scowled and glared at me "Get ready"
I uncap Deathbringer and activate my shield .
And then she charges. She kept on attacking which gave me no time to attack, cause I was stuck deflecting her blades. But attacking a lot will exhaust her. I could really have done better, but the look on Percy's face said otherwise. He wanted me to just disarm her and not kill her. So I did as I was expected. And then she stopped a moment to take a breathe, and that's when I attacked. I immediately broke her spear into half and when she was distracted with that, I used my sword to disarm her. And yup, the  next moment, she was on the ground with my sword to her neck and her sword in my hand. Sweet.
"Hehe? You defeat?" I ask.
"Never" she says, started and tried to punch me, but I used threw her sword away from her reach and caught her hand with mine.
She struggled to get out but I had pinned her down.
"Now, do you?" I ask again
"Nope" she says, trying to get out of my grip but failed.
I was getting angrier by the the moment and then suddenly, Clarisse erupted in flames.
"Leo!" I heard Jason scream
"It wasn't me I swear" Leo said.
Now Clarisse was in pain, the flames spreading through her whole body. I quickly use my powers and put the flames off by the water.
"You okay?" I ask, pondering if this was my fault.
"I surrender" she said with terror in her eyes.

I sighed in relief as Clarisse had no injuries. I heard Leo and the others fighting and decided to spill
"Guys, it wasn't Leo" I say. They all looked at me like 'how?'.
I just shrugged and said "It was me. Okay? I don't know how, but it was me".
"Ho-ow" Piper asks
"Wait" Percy Anderson causes everyone's heads to turn at him.
"Hogwarts" he says, looking at me in the eye.
Realisation hit me again "Right. Could it?"