Really?

"So, have you guys ever had nightmares?" Mr.Blofis asked.
Mr.Blofis is a cool teacher. And also he is supportive and unbiased.
My dad has always told me that I am special. Well, till now it just has disadvantages.
I am dyslexic. If that makes me do anything great- that is topping from the bottom.
But that doesn't stop me.
"Okay, what about, Percy" he chooses.
Percy stands "Umm" he hesitates for a moment before saying "So once I had a nightmare in which there were people around me screaming stuff I didn't understand and them they threw me into a lake full of sharks and then..." he looks at me.
"And then what Percy?" Paul, that's Mr.Blofis's name asks.
"And then ummmm, I die" he sits.
"Oh" Paul sighs.
Btw, Paul has a son called Percy and he is older than us. And he also tells me that Percy is like me.
Paul continues "Okay guys, let's watch a movie called the nightmare, I know it is not related to our curriculum but I still want you guys to watch it"
"Cool" I shout followed by Percy.
"What genre is it?" I ask
"Horror and adventure"
"Hell yeah" Percy says in my ears.

Paul was just setting up the movie when I punched Percy in the face. Why?
Because the girls had started shipping me with this idiot again. And to prove that I hate him, I punched him again.
He punched me back.
I punched him again.
And so did he.
And then? Guess what?
We laugh.
"Lol" he says.
"Lol"
"So funny" says Peter, who was sitting behind us.

Percy looked sad tho. Idk why.
Oh and his looks,
So he has glossy blue eyes with messy black hair and a height that was same as mine.
He was wearing the boys uniform, the shirt, jeans and tie. His blazer was tied around his waist like mine. CopyCat.

I asked him "And then what, Wise Boy?"
"Told you, then I die" he says.
"I know when you lying and I am detecting lies now" I said.
"Oh really"
"Yes"
"Leave it at that, messy hair" he says.
The bell rings suddenly. A few kids freaked out but not me. And also another tiny detail.
I felt someone interlock his hands with mine. Was that Percy? No, if it was him then I would have a nice chance to kill him.
I looked behind and saw who it was.
Peter. You guys should have seen Percy's face when he saw Peter do that. He was soo angry. Well true tho, Peter is a sucker.

I push my hand out of his reach and clear my desk.
Percy was still standing beside me and was staring at Peter with those angry eyes. He looked good. Okay, I don't mean to say I like him, but he looked good in another way.
I stared into his eyes- not that shiny as usual.
Before another moment could pass, Percy pushed me by my shoulders and dragged me out of the class.
I smiled.
He blushed.
"Wth" I said.
"What?" He asks looking away, blushing.
"Nothing" I say and leave.

Another thing guys, its Percy Anderson and not Jackson, so pls. And also Percabeth is my OTP. So yeah.
n do u guys like my story? Pls comment, vote and share.
If u did
U r gr8!
N at the end of the day-
PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!