Percy's POV: I am such an idiot

Percy's POV:
I look away to hide my smile. She complimented me, Smarty pants. Even if it was an insult, which it was, I still consider that a compliment. But one thing scarred me a lot, her cycle. Was my dream coming true? It wasn't even a dream, it was a nightmare. And this cycle was there in it. And this meadow, not exactly a meadow but more of a ground. I can't explain much, or else I might faint. It was horrible, let's hope it does not get true...
"Earth to Bae" I hear Astrid say. I almost smile at the thought of that- she called me Bae, but then it hit me, she meant Biggest Asshole Ever and not the other meaning. I am such an idiot. Skylar laughs at this but Astrid shuts him with the death glare.
"Found it" she says.
We lean in to see the location.
"Alright, my GPS, let's have some burgers" I say to break the silence.
"The bills on you" she says pointing at me, or was she pointed at Skylar?IDK?
"Yeah, the bill is on you perce" Skylar agrees. Why do people like to rob me so much, my bad...
"Haha just kidding, its on me" Sky says.
"Oh thank gods" I mumble in agreement.
"Let's go" Astrid starts pedaling. That girl is hella fast, and to be with her, I have be quick. I gesture Sky to follow and hop on my cycle. 

In the next few minutes, we reached McDonalds without any problem. It was not that impressive, just a small little McDonalds on the edge of a street. We entered the shop through the door above which stood the huge McDonalds logo. The smell of the burgers, fries, sauces, and chocolate shakes filled the air. I looked into the shop- a room the size of a football field filled with tables and chairs. The cashier's counter stood boldly on the left corner where Astrid and Skylar were going.
Something about this place seems wrong to me. I look into the room again,and I see a person who radiated a different kind of aura, almost of revenge. I looked at that person again, and notice that it had a greenish tint in his skin. And then it hit me "Guys" I shout from the door. Before I could run towards them, someone pushed me from behind. I face down on the floor with a loud thud. That was enough to grab Astrid and Skylar 's attention. From behind me emerged 2 boys- just the opposite of each other. One was tall and the other was short, the tall one was all sunshine and bright while the shorter one was all dark and dull. The dark boy gives me his hand.
"Fuck you" I say as I take his hand to get up.
"Sorry" he growls in an i-dont-care-though tone.
The the boys move towards the counter hand in hand. I realised that they were together, gay, as the others call it. Our friends in school think of this is as gross but I don't mind it, I mean why criticise people on their choices? And also why put your nose in other people's business, mind your own first.
So, I did what I thought, I cursed him again and started minding my own business that was to tell my suspicion ,"Guys" I shout again. They come closer and I tell them "Did you look at this place from the outside?".
"Yeah" they mumble.
"And now on the inside, it is a way too big for what it looked outside"
The look on their face was like 'oh wow, I didn't notice it and this twat here did'.
"I think this must be the place" Astrid says in an I can kill u tone. I never knew why I liked this bitch, but I do, so yeah.
"Duh, it is, it was mentioned in the message" I say in the duh tone.
I scan the room for a sign of weirdness and then, once again, my eyes fall on that person with the green skin. This must be it.
I point at that thing "Does it seem like it is?"
"Yes, it is" Astrid says.
We walk closer towards that women, taking each step precautiously. The women pays us no attention so we finally reach behind her without her noticing. "On the count of three" I whisper. The others give me a thumbs up.
"One"
"Two"
"Three" I say and we touch her. And -BOOM!
We are teleported to a forest, like a literal forest. And in front of us lay a corpse.
Me and Astrid exchanged worried looks, and then moved forward towards it. The head was covered with a hoodie and beside the head lay a cycle- Jack's cycle.
I am not brave enough to open the hood. But Astrid did it for us, and looking at his face, his eyes, his hair, all made me feel distraught. How could I do this. After looking at the cycle, all of my confidence flattered and now I am as sad as ever. Jack- this guys supported me from the time my dad was gone... We were just normal hi-bye friends before, but that night changed my life a lot. We have been best friends since then. And now seeing him die is not going to make my life any better. I looked at the stomach were he was stabbed, I need revenge.