I meet my grandfather

"Hola"Percy enters the room. The wound on his shoulder seemed to be healed and also, I had problems of my own. And also, did this boy call me sis, or was he just like "Back off- you are friend zoned". I dont know what.

Then, the blue boy, or heavenly good boy as I would like to say, let out a sob.

Now, if you are asking me why heavenly good boy, because he gave me blue fries, now I can prove all people that blue fries exist. Ha! And also, I didn't know his name, so I asked "Whats your name?"

"Oh I am Percy"

"Percy" I say. Lol af man. Now, I glaze at the other Percy, and shoot him a look like- ha! you are not special. Only because he always bragged about how unique his name was.

"Even he is Percy" i point at my Percy.

"I know" he says in the duh tone. Gods, he was good at it.

"And you also said that I am your sis" I say, stressing on the word sis.

Percies ( yup, that's what I am I am calling them)exchange nervous looks. Something is going on that I am not aware of. I look out of the window and see that it was noon.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"A week" Percy- my Percy says.

I freak out "What the fuck, and u didnt even bother to wake me up, I have been sleeping here for a week and you" I snarl at Percy Anderson "Didnt even wake up your fricking loyal friend, what the hell is wrong with you?"

He protests "Hey, you woke up many times, dont you remember?"

The other Percy stares at me like chill, I know what its like.

"I dont remeber, and now please explain this shit to me" I snap.

"You dont remember?" Percy .A snarls. " I swear to-"

The other Percy sopke up "whoa there you two, stop. Percy, get back to Chiron, I think you owe him an explaination. And Astrid, I guess a tour of camp would be good, and also you can ask me questions, cool".

"Fine" i mutter, followed by Percy .A, who then leaves the room.

"Lets go" Percy (the one in the room) helps me get out of bed. I wince a lot as my hand hurt. And a few drops of poision had been spat on my leg, so it was a way hard to walk, I was almost leaning on Percy to walk, but he did protest.

We walked out of the room into the garden. I realised I was in one of those cabins which had been arranged in an rectangule(Yup, I had paid attention to the senery, do not underestimate a ADHD kid). It was a cool cabin though, it outlooked the beach, was blue in colour(yay) and was beautiful.

"So, can I get my answers" I asked expectantly. Apperantly, I was completely leaning on him so I quickly added "And also sorry for this leaning, the poision was a hanful"

He gave me on of those looks, like its just the starting.

"So, you know about ancient greek?" he asked.

"Like the hydra, minotaur, hercules and stuff?"

"yup"

"That doesnt explain everything"

"So, you know that Hercules as you say, was a demigod? Like half god and half mortal?"

"yeah" I knew that story pretty well. Zeus had dated a mortal and Hercules was born.

"So, we are all demigods here, and we fight monsters and save the world and blah blah blah"

"But wasnt all of these Greek gods stuff there in Greece and not Long Island Sound?"