° 5 °

Kazumi heard another door open as other guys, which she had assume the other members of the club, beginning to arrived. They all seem hype up for their practice. Tanaka yelled out something and ran towards them, shirtless.

Kazumi blushed to the sight of a sudden half naked man in front of her as Miyuki chuckled beside her, patting her head. "Don't worry about that, you'll get use to it, but for now, look away."

Suga waved at the two. "Looks like it's practice time. Miyuki, teach our new manager some things she needs to know about, alright?"

Miyuki smiled sweetly and nodded. "I will, Suga!" Kazumi watch to how her cousin eyed Suga as he jogged to Daichi is.

"So... When did this happen actually?"

"Zumi, shut up!"

While the boys were training, Miyuki was introducing Kazumi to the boys when they were on a break. Kazumi learned their names pretty quickly as she bowed to them. They all heard the door open to reveal Kiyoko with a box of their bottles.

"Kiyoko! Took you lo--" Miyuki said but was interrupted when Tanaka went to Kiyoko's.

"Kiyoko! Thanks for all your hard work! I'll help you carry that!"

"No, thanks. I'll carry it myself."

"Kiyoko, you look lovely today."

"I love it when Kiyoko ignores me!" Tanaka exclaimed when he saw Kiyoko walked away towards where Kazumi is. Miyuki sighed as Suga went beside her and close the door with a 'smile' on his face, leaving both Kageyama and Hinata eyed the door.

Hinata suddenly got flustered as Kageyama look at him in shocked.

============

The blow of a whistle echoed through the gym as night time came. The members of the volleyball club all packed up to go home and started to clean everything up.

"Do you think they'll show up asking to be let join the team if they can beat us in a match?" Tanaka asked Suga beside him, holding a bottle.

Suga zipped up his jacket before facing Tanaka. "Probably. All they have to do is cool their heads and demonstrate how they've learned the error of their ways."

"Looking at the two boys, it seems that they might be a little hard to take care of, though." Miyuki said, walking to them and stood beside Suga, giving him a bottle for him to drink. He gladly accepted it.

"Where's your cousin?" Tanaka asked, shocked to see their new manager isn't beside her.

Miyuki pointed to where Kiyoko is. Kiyoko nodded to whatever Kazumi was saying as Kazumi continuously hit the ball from her hand above the floor.

"What are they talking about?" Suga asked.

Miyuki crossed her arms. "Kiyoko was asking about Zumi's volleyball time and maybe get some tips from her for you guys."

Tanaka looked over to the two girls and saw them smiling while talking to each other. Especially one person. Flowers started to appear around him. 'Kiyoko is smiling!'

"Captain!"

Two voices yelled out from the outside as the three of them along the rest of the members inside gasped.

Kageyama and Hinata stood next to each other and yelled again. "We would like to challenge you!"

Miyuki open the door as Suga, Tanaka and Daichi stood beside her.

"Us versus you upperclassmen!"

"Hahahahaha! For real?!"

Hinata and Kageyama look at each other. "Two, three... We'll prove that we can play together!"