° 27 °

Kazumi felt her phone rang and tiredly picked it up from beside her futon. it read 6.00 AM as she groaned, wanting to sleep more. She soon sat up and rub her eyes before looking over to her left to see her cousin still in her slumber. She tried to wake her up. "Miyu. Wake up. "

Miyuki stirred and groaned a little before snoring softly. Kazumi sighed, remembering she wasn't the morning person. She clean up her futon and wore her club jacket before heading towards the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

After doing her morning routines, she went to the kitchen to get her milk her little brother gave her yesterday. She hadn't had the chance to drink it since she was busy helping the boys training. She pour the milk inside a cup and added a bit of hot water. She went inside the main area to get the notes Kiyoko left for her to read. She got comfortable and read the book, mesmerizing the boys' moves, skills, behaviors and more from her senior.

It had been several minutes since she woke up, and didn't hear a door opening and closing back. Kageyama was sweating from his daily morning runs and wanted to rest up in the main area. As he wipe off his sweat with his shirt, he saw a familiar short black hair sitting on one of the couches, reading while drinking on a cup.

"Good morning, Tama." The setter greeted, heading towards her.

Kazumi heard his call and turned to see him. "I told you Kazumi is fine, and good morning, Kageyama. You look tired."

"I just had my run." He sat down on a couch next to hers, ignore her first statement. "I might take a bath later before the others wake up."

Kazumi look over to the clock hanging on the wall. "They might be waking up soon, so rest up and take a quick shower. Training starts on 8 AM anyways."

She put down the book beside her and took a sip on her milk, enjoying the flavor. "What's the flavor?" Kageyama asked.

"Strawberry. Want to try some?"

"I never tried strawberry, so sure." He nodded in reply and took the cup, drinking the milk. "It's too sweet."

"That's how I love my milk is." Kazumi chuckled to see him drinking it again.

"Ugh, I witness an indirect kiss and both of them seem to not mind makes me sick." A teasing toned from Tsukishima said out loud as he walked in.

Both of the black hair teens look over. "Indirect kiss?" Kageyama murmured, doesn't know what he meant. Kazumi, finally get what her classmate meant, blushed hard and turned around to face the floor, thought her milk was still in her hands.

"Woah, I didn't know the king is this innocent." Tsukishima teased.

"Stop calling me that."

"Hey, no yelling this early in the morning." Suga walked in with a tired looking Miyuki beside him.

Miyuki yawned as she brushed off the knot that was stuck on her hair. "Zumi, why didn't you wake me up?"

Despite still blushing red, she manage to reply. "I-I didn't want to bother your slumber."

Tsukishima smirked. "Did I made the munchkin flustered?"

"S-Shut up, four-eyes!"

"What's an indirect kiss?" Kageyama suddenly said, making both Suga and Miyuki look at him in shocked.

"You got to be kidding me, right, Kageyama?" Suga murmured.

Miyuki look at the cup Kageyama was holding to see Kazumi's milk was on there, and knew all the way.

"Woah, Zumi. Are you making the first move?"

"I am telling you it wasn't like that!"

================