° 20 °

Miyuki and Suga stood in front of a class door beside theirs. The white haired male took a deep breath before entering, Miyuki followed close.

They both stood in front of a guy with a bun, sitting at the back of the class. "Oh, Suga, Miyuki. It's been a while."

Miyuki suddenly grab onto his hand. "Please, Asahi..."

"Please come back, Asahi." Suga pled with her. "Nishinoya's coming back too. His suspension's been lifted."

"Oh, that's good." Asahi said with a smile as he patted on Miyuki's hand before releasing. "It must be reassuring to know he has your back."

"But it's the same goes for you!" Miyuki exclaimed, not caring if she is in a different classroom as she leaned in Asahi's desk. "We all feel more at ease when you're there, calling for sets to Suga!"

Asahi looked away from her. "I appreciate the thought, but I'd just be holding you all down again if I came back."

"Listen to this." Suga leaned in as well with his hand on the brunette's shoulder. "As much as I hate to admit it, we have an amazing first-year setter now. We've also got the greatest decoy! You won't have to shoulder the burden alone anymore!"

Miyuki nodded and gripped onto her school vest. "With these new members, all that's left is for you and Nishinoya to come back, and Karasuno won't be the fallen powerhouse anymore! Our team is about to undergo a radical transformation, Asahi! Now is the time we need our ace bac--"

"Azumane!" A sudden voice cut Miyuki off as they all turn around to the door. "It's your turn for career counseling."

As the guy walked away, Asahi stood up. "Sorry, Miyuki. Suga." He then made his way outside of the class, leaving Suga and Miyuki with a sad face.

From the outside, stood Hinata and Kageyama, and surprisingly Kazumi as well. "You should go, dude."

"You're the one who wanted to see the ace."

"B-But a third-year classroom's too scary a place for me."

"Um, why did you guys drag me here?" Kazumi whispered until she saw Miyuki ran from the class. "Asahi, wait!

"Asahi?" Kazumi, Hinata and Kageyama all look over to the tall bun head as he look over to them.

Hinata and Kageyama jumped to how tall and scary he is. Kazumi, out of habit, gripped on Kageyama's uniform and tried to hide away from him.

"Um, what are you all doing here?" Suga asked to the first-years.

"W-Well, uh..." Hinata look at him then to Asahi.

"I-It was Hinata's idea."

"Kazumi!"

==============
"Let me introduce you." Miyuki look to Asahi as she hug her cousin. "The one with orange hair is Hinata, beside him is Kageyama. And this one is my cute baby cousin, Zumi!"

"O-Oi, introduce us properly! M-My name is Kazumi Tama. Sorry about my cousin." Kazumi blushed as she politely bowed to Asahi.

Asahi laughed. "Don't worry. I know how Miyuki can be."

"As Miyuki said, they're one of the new members." Suga said as Miyuki let go of Kazumi.

"These are the first-years, huh?"

"Hello!"

"Hey. How many joined this year?" Asahi asked, turning to Suga.

"Five. They may be a bit unique, but they're all promising prospects."