° 7 °

Class ended and students beginning to pack either to go back home or went to their clubs. Kazumi took out a paper in her bag and turn around from her desk to face a blond who was chilling with his headphones on.

"Tsukishima, it's time to head to the gym." The blond didn't hear her as she sighed. She stood up and roll the paper and hit it lightly on the blond. "Tsukishima."

The blond finally notice her and pulls down his headphones. Kazumi put a hand on her hip. "Classes are finished, let's go the gym."

The blond lean back on his chair and look down, thinking. "Hmm...no."

Kazumi felt an irk mark landed on her head. The blonde, Tsukishima, liking that his little tease effect the ravenette before standing up. "Do I have to do this?"

Yamaguchi stood beside Kazumi as he look over to the blonde. "Come one, Tsukki. It can't be that bad."

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry, Tsukki."

Kazumi yawned before picking her bag and headed to the door. The two boys followed Kazumi and made their way to the gym. As they both got there, they met by other students who were practicing volleyball together.

============ Before the three first-years arrive...

Miyuki, Suga and Tanaka yawned together, feeling tired since the three of them did arrived early to train Hinata and Kageyama.

Daichi notice their action from behind. "You guys sound sleepy."

The three jumped to his sudden voice as they all turn around and acted suspiciously.

"Oh, you think so?"

"M-maybe it's because we studied too much!"

"I-I think I did too..."

Miyuki, Suga and Tanaka tried to convince their captain that they were just tired from studying. Suga turned to Tanaka, disbelief. "Yeah, right. Look who's talking!"

"Huh?!"

Kazumi open the door and let herself and the two inside. "Excuse me." Kazumi politely said out loud to announced that they had arrived.

Daichi look over to her. "Oh, hey. You made it." The captain look over to his fellow teammates and the manager. "Normally, new members wouldn't join until next week, but since we're having a match on Saturday, they'll be starting with us then."

Yamaguchi bowed down and Tsukishima bowed a little. "Pleased to meet you."

Miyuki gave Kazumi a thumbs up. "Nice found, Zumi!"

"Just doing what you told me too."

====================

It was already night time when their late practice just ended. The members were starting to cleaned up. Tanaka clung his tongue while holding a pole, helping out Suga to put it in the store room. "I don't know why, but I just don't like those first-year newbies."

"You say that every time you meet someone new. I get it. That's how you're wired, right?" Suga replied.

"Oh, come on..."

Miyuki and Kazumi appeared beside them, holding the net. "Well, not everybody, right?" Miyuki smiled to Tanaka, pointing at Kazumi.

Tanaka change his mood. "Of course, not all of them!"

Suga sighed. "But I have to say, those guys were better than expected. I'm a little worried about Saturday's match."

Tanaka punch his own chest. "I-It'll be fine! I'll be playing too, you know."