° 15 °

"Kazumi." Kiyoko called out, getting Kazumi's attention from her notebook. "Since this is only a practice match, you can seat with us at the bench over there. Usually, only one manager could sit beside the coach."

Kazumi smiled and nodded before following her to Takeda and Miyuki, who were examining the court. As they all line up, the whistle blew.

"The practice match between Karasuno High and Aoba Johsai High will now begin."

"Let's have a good match!"

Takeda, Miyuki and Kiyoko were sitting on the bench, but unfortunately it only fit three people. Kazumi didn't mind standing, in fact, she found it easier to see how the boys play. The teacher insist her for a sit but he denied politely before standing beside Miyuki. She saw how Hinata was still shaking and nervous. She sighed again when Daichi tried to calm him down, but with no luck.

"Give us a good serve, Matsukawa!" Yelled a player from the opposite team as a guy with spiky brown hair spiked the ball. The ball was actually heading towards Daichi but Hinata suddenly went in front and tried to received it, instead the ball went out of range.

"Are you stupid or something? That clearly wasn't yours!"

"I'm sorry!"

Ennoshita manage to saved it as he hit it towards Tanaka. He jumped and spike it, only to bring out three blockers blocking the bald head. The whistle blew, giving Seijoh a point.

"That's one down."

As Tanaka gave a glare, Kazumi put a finger under her chin. "This is bad. Hinata needs to calm down or else there's no chance."

"Yeah, ah! I really want to help but I can't!" Miyuki exclaimed beside her, rubbing her head harshly.

Time flies by to only seeing Hinata messing up every point. Kageyama tried everything he could to not smack him in the face when they saw Seijoh was in 24 points, while they were just 13 points, a huge gap behind them.

Finally got out of Ennoshita's gripped, Kageyama storm towards Hinata and gripped on his vase. "Enough with the nerves already, damn it!"

"I'm sorry! Give me one more chance!"

Takeda couldn't help his body as he started to shake. "For some reason, I'm feeling embarrassed..."

Miyuki, with her messy updo, nodded as she, too, quivered with him. "Me too..."

"All right. Let's make a comeback, one point at a time! Who's serving next?" Daichi tried to lighten their mood until he look back to see who serving next.

Unfortunately for them, it was Hinata's turn.

Kazumi had her fingers crossed, wished that Hinata won't mess this up. The whistle blew and Hinata 'accidentally' serve the ball unclear.

The ball hit Kageyama's head.

It was a headshot.

The whistle blew out as Aoba Jousai have the first set. Kageyama glared down and tried to calm himself.

"Buahahahahah! Hey, is your head okay?"

"Boom, headshot! Hahahaha!"

"Quit adding fuel to the fire!"

"Knock it off, you guys!"

Tanaka and Tsukishima teased the young setter as Suga and Daichi stopped them for going further. Hinata though...

I think his soul had gone to the light.

Kageyama turned to his heels as he walk slowly to Hinata. The tangerine head jumped and quivered.