° 14 °

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Tanaka!" Hinata apologies to the bald head as he tied a plastic bag of his stain pants. He was left with his sport shorts.

"I told you not to worry about it." Tanaka assured him. "Forget me, are you all right?"

Hinata raised his head up. "Yeah. The pill Miyuki gave me helped. I feel fine now that I'm off the bus."

"Is that so? Good. Our match today rests on your shoulders, after all." Tanaka smiled as he patted the tangerine head. Hinata jumped to his words. "Let me spike freely like you did in the three-on-three."

"Tanaka!" Suga yelled out from the bus as he made an 'X' sign with his fingers. "No pressure!"

"Huh? What?"

"I'll... I'll do my... I-I need to use the bathroom."

Kazumi was kneeling down with Kageyama to clean up the cleaning sets as they heard what Hinata said. Kageyama stood up and glared at the orange head. "Not again. Pathetic. Time to beat him into shape."

Kazumi sweat dropped to his sudden anger as Suga quickly stopped him. "What the hell are you saying? You know that won't work on Hinata!"

"We won't know until we try!"

"Miyuki, Tanaka, help me stop this fool!"

From inside the bus beside Daichi, Miyuki quickly jumped to his side and struggled with Tanaka to stop the young setter.

"Kageyama, calm down!"

"Knock it off!"

==============

As everything had settled down, the captain went to Kiyoko to see if anything else needs to be done before they could go inside. Daichi let all of them know that it is time for them to go inside. As they were about to turn a corner, Tanaka heard somebody saying about him.

"They also have this punk on their team. A cueball with a real mean look. He looks completely stupid." A boy with dirt brown hair said to his friend beside him.

"Oh?" Tanaka peaked with one of his scary faces, scaring the two. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi pass by him as Kageyama and Kazumi walked behind them.

"Uh..."

Kazumi went in front of the two and glared with a sinister smile. "Talk down on us all you like and we'll eat you alive." Kageyama was beside her as he glared the two with Tanaka letting out his tongue to teased, Tsukishima only look at them from the corner of his eye.

The two players, who were from Aoba Johsai, flinched to not only the girl who looked familiar and was glaring at them, but the glares from the boys behind her.

Tsukishima smirked before saying to the black hair female. "You shouldn't threaten them like that, Kazumi. Look..." He playfully glared hard at them. "Now these poor elites are shaking in their boots. Don't you feel sorry for them?"

'Kazumi?' one of the boys thought as he look over to the female.

"L-Like hell we are!"

Kazumi sighed, pumping a fist with Tanaka. "I guess." Tanaka walked in front of her. "Gotta limit the bullying to the match proper, right?"

"You guys!" Daichi and Miyuki quickly yelled out from behind them. Tanaka flinched as Tsukishima walked away. "Can't take my eyes off you for a second!"

Daichi grabbed Tanaka's head and force him to bowed down. Kazumi, on the other hand, just smiled innocently to her cousin, who pouted.

"We're sorry!"