° 12 °

As they closed the gym, the day turned dawn. As the captain locking the gym's door, Miyuki caught a sight of the young setter walking off first as if he was catching up with someone. Kazumi walked to her cousin with her blue bag wrap around her back. "Miyu. You've been awfully quiet now."

Kazumi was genuinely worried for her cousin since Miyuki was always happy and full of energy, but now her frowned and the way she gripped on her own bag said otherwise. Miyuki look at her with a smile. "I'm all right, it's just that..."

"Really? Yes! Kazumi, the captain is going to treat us meat buns!" Hinata exclaimed as he jumped up and down to the two.

"Meat buns? Count me in!" Kazumi grinned as she and Hinata ran to the school gate ahead of the others.

"Oi, no running ahead before me!" Tanaka yelled out and ran to them. Miyuki smiled to her cousin, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She look behind to see Daichi.

"You worried to much, Miyuki. Suga will be all right with this." Daichi assured her.

The brunette turned red and turned away from him. "W-What makes you think I'm thinking that way?!"

Daichi chuckled to her behavior. "Let's head to Ukai's shop and get us some meat buns." Daichi walked ahead of Miyuki as she followed slowly.

The two finally caught up to Kazumi, Tanaka and Hinata, who were waiting for them next to the school gate as they all walked together. Hinata was walking with his bike beside him, talking to Kazumi and Tanaka about some tips about spiking. Daichi and Miyuki just walked with them from behind as they listened to their conversation.

As they got closer to the shop, they spotted Kageyama and Suga talking to each other. Hinata and Tanaka ran to them.

"Suga! Daichi said he'll treat us some meat buns!" Tanaka yelled out, waving at them while running along side Hinata. 

Daichi had already went inside to let the others talk as Miyuki, Kazumi, Tanaka and Hinata hears what Suga was talking about.

"But hey, Kageyama. Don't a lot of players from Kitagawa First eventually go to high school at Aoba Johsai?" Suga stated to the young setter.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, you know, I was wondering if that'd make things harder for you." Suga scratched his cheek.

"Maybe if we'd ended up on the same team, sure, but if I'm taking them on, I'll just give it my all."

His reply made Suga smiled. "That so? I guess that makes sense."

Miyuki gripped on her bag, wanting to say something. Kazumi nudged on her shoulder and signaled her. Miyuki smiled and walked beside Suga.

"Suga, are you really okay with this?" She asked as Suga look at her. "I mean, this is your last year and...I-I..."

"I can't accept it!" Tanaka yelled out instead, knowing what Miyuki felt.

Suga smiled to his friends. "It does hurt, of course, but even so..." He patted on the brunette's head before went beside the young setter and grab his shoulder. "I want them to see just how mistaken they are if they think Kageyama hasn't change since junior high."

The door of the store opened to reveal Daichi with two bags of meat buns in hand. "Agreed." He said, overheard Suga said.

Hinata, with a happy look on his face, went to him as Daichi gave a bag to him. Daichi walked to Miyuki and gave the other bag while saying. "And let's show them that Kageyama's not the only reason they should be scared of our team. Right, Hinata?"