° 16 °

A time out for both team was made as they all huddle up. Kazumi was beside Kageyama giving him a towel for him as Kiyoko gave a bottle to Tanaka. Takeda, looking proud, happily smile at them. "Keep it up, you guys!"

"Yeah! Those Seijoh won't stand a chance!" Miyuki agreed as she pump up a fist.

"You can count on us!"

"Kageyama." Kazumi called out. "Your tosses are getting accurate. Try to loosen up a bit to Hinata so he could hit it harder."

Kageyama nodded. "I'll try, but I doubt that blockhead could hit it harder."

"Oi, I heard that!" Hinata yelled out behind Kageyama as he stood beside him, glaring.

"You sure took your time."

"Shut up! What is this about me not able to hit it harder?!"

Kageyama rub him with his sweaty towel. "You're being loud."

"Gross!" Hinata took a step away from him as Kazumi laughed. The whistle blew again as they all went to their position. Kazumi took a glance at Seijoh to see their coach sighing. 'Even their coach having trouble to think of beating us, huh?'

Kazumi never felt this overwhelmed for a long time now. She look over to Kageyama and Hinata as the young setter slap the tangerine's back and yelled at him. Moments later, Karasuno had the lead by having one point ahead. Kageyama had the ball where he wanted as he toss it to Tsukishima, spiking it with ease.

"Yeah!"

"Nicely done, Tsukki!"

"Good job, Tsukishima!"

Kazumi nodded. "Another accurate set. Kageyama is getting better." Miyuki heard her murmur as she smiled.

The blonde look at his palm before turning to Kageyama. "Your sets are so precise it gives me the creeps."

It did irritated Kageyama. "Tch. Maybe I should aim it on your glasses next time."

"Just try it. You'll get thrown out of the gym again."

"I'll do it on the sly."

"Like hell you can! Are you stupid?"

Daichi walked to them and patted their shoulders. "That's enough. We're in the middle of a match."

After the little scene, Tanaka was ready to serve the ball.

"Give us a good serve, Tanaka." Suga said out loud as the others beside him yelled out as well.

Takeda look back at the board Kazumi made. "I see. The lineup rotates every time we score and gain the serve. And right now, we have Kageyama, Tsukishima and Ennoshita in front."

Miyuki nodded beside him as Suga kneeled beside her. "Yup! It's different than the formation we started in."

"When Hinata plays in front, his distractions raise the efficiency of our offense. On the other hand, when Tsukishima plays in front..." Takeda was cut out when the whistle blew, another point gained by Karasuno.

"We'll have blockers just as overpowering as Seijoh!"

Miyuki sweat dropped. "U-Um... I think their glaring at each other..."

Kageyama and Tsukishima actually did fight when suddenly Tanaka yelled out that the ball was coming. The two along with Ennoshita jumped up to block. Iwaizumi, who was spiking it, was blocked by them.

"Yes!" Kageyama yelled out, feeling proud he was able to block.

"Hey, I was the one who blocked that."

"Say what? It hit my hand too!"

"Knock it off already!" Daichi yelled out to the two as Hinata smirked. But Kageyama saw it as he went to the tangerine and grab him by the shirt, shaking him. Daichi yelled out at him again.

Miyuki sighed. "Man, seeing them like this makes me exhausted!"

Suga chuckled to her. "That's only them getting along. It actually made me remembered last time." Suga replied as he remembered how Tanaka and a certain male friend used to be like that. Well, almost like them.

"Oh right! But those two were easy to take care off." Miyuki smiled to the memory. 

Takeda notice that no one was standing near Kiyoko anymore. "Huh? Where's Kazumi?"

Kiyoko pointed at the door. "Some of the bottles were empty, so Kazumi volunteered to fill it up."

Miyuki look at gym's door with concerning eyes. Suga notice before patting on her shoulders. "She'll be okay, Miyuki."

Miyuki look up to him before nodding, continued to watch the match.

=============

Kazumi had a basket with her as she filled the bottles by the water filler. As she closed the cap down, she heard footsteps.

"A Karasuno maid? Why you sure are a beauty."

Hearing that, she glance at a brown haired guy who was wearing a Seijoh jacket. He walked closer to Kazumi as she just look at him unaffected by his charm.

"What are you doing here alone?" The Seijoh player asked.

Kazumi blinked, bringing back her emotionless face back and put the bottles back inside the basket. "What I'm doing here is none of your business. Now excuse me." She grabbed the handle of the basket and walked pass him.

The guy was taken aback as he quickly went to her side. "Look, sorry about that. Let's start over, shall we?"

Kazumi look at her before looking forward back, nodding.

"My name is Tooru Oikawa, the captain for Aoba Johsai. And you?" The boy, Oikawa, introduced.

"Kazumi Tama, manager and temporary coach to Karasuno."

Oikawa smiled. "Kazumi, huh? So you're the Kazumi Iwa-chan has been blabbing about."

"Iwa-chan?" Kazumi asked, finding the pet name funny.

Oikawa smirked. "He's a good friend of mine. He's real name is Hajime Iwaizumi. Ring a bell?"

Kazumi look at him with interest. "I-I do actually. He was my teacher on volleyball when I was still in middle school."

"So you're the Queen of the Court I hear last year."

Kazumi blushed to her old nickname and looked away. "Y-Yeah."

Oikawa like the impression she was giving as his eyes laid on the basket. "That must be heavy. Let me take that for you." He quickly grab her wrist to let her let go of the handle as he took over.

"Hm. You have a soft skin."

Kazumi blushed again and quickly snatched back her hand. "T-Thanks."

Oikawa smirked before they both step inside the gym. Squealing of girls could be heard as they all yelled out Oikawa's name. The brown hair gave the basket back to Kazumi and patted her head. "Until we meet again, my queen~"

"D-Don't call me that!" Kazumi quickly said as Oikawa walked away.

Kazumi quickly went to Kageyama's side as Kageyama look at her. "Hey. Did he do anything to you?"

"H-He just called me by the nickname I got on middle school. It kinda gets on my nerves. By the way..." The black haired female look over to Oikawa. "Is that the senior you were talking about?"

Kageyama glared at Seijoh's captain. "Yeah."