° 22 °

Hinata grinned brightly after hitting Kageyama's toss. "All right! Our fast attacks are gonna run roughshod over Neko!"

Kazumi hit his head. "It's Nekoma."

Hinata pouted while rubbing his head. Kazumi grab another ball and spin it, walking away. "Another toss?"

Kageyama nodded as he gets ready. Hinata jumped up and down from far of the court, warming up his legs. Hinata nodded to Kazumi as she toss the ball to Kageyama. Hinata ran as fast as usual and jumped high with his hand ready to spike. kageyama toss the ball directly to his palm and Hinata hit it, making a loud sound of the ball hit the ground. 

"All right!"

=============

Around evening, others were starting to gathered inside the gym to train for their match against Nekoma. Kazumi had help all the starting players, mostly Hinata since he had trouble receiving. She also helped out Yamaguchi a bit, teaching him her jump float serves. Miyuki help her tossing a ball to her and explained some to the dark-green haired boy.

Kazumi felt her phone buzzing in her club jacket as she reach it, flipping it open. She suddenly smiled and look over to her cousin, who got the idea. Kazumi closed her phone and yelled out. "Everyone, gather around!"

Daichi helped her to gather the others around her to listen to what she was going to say as she stood in front of them beside Miyuki. "Today's training will be a match between you and some guest, which should arrive any moment now."

"Guest? Who?"

Miyuki smiled to Hinata and gave a thumbs up. "You'll see!"

"Hello!" the door was open as Takeda walked in with Ukai beside with his red gym clothes. Daichi and Suga gasped to see him there. The two adults stood beside each other as Takeda said out loud. "Allow me to introduce you to Ukai, your coach as of today!"

The second and third years all wore shocked faces to see the cleric was there to coach them. "C-Coach? Do you really mean it?!" Daichi asked, walking in front of him.

"Only for the duration of your match with Nekoma." Ukai replied, facing the captain.

"What? He's the guy who runs Foot of the Slope right? Is he really our coach?"

Takeda turn to Tanaka and replied. "He graduated from Karasuno, and he's the grandson of the famous Coach Ukai."

"What?!!"

Hinata walked to their new coach. "But your store isn't named after you, right? I mean, sir?!"

"The store comes from mom's side of the family." Ukai replied before turning to the boys. "There's no time! Let's get started! I want to see how guys play, so we have a match at 6:30. I hope Kazumi had told you about 'guests' are coming." 

He look over to Kazumi, who look at her phone with Miyuki beside her. Kazumi look up and give Ukai a thumbs up. Ukai nodded.

"Who are this 'guests' you've been talking about?"

Ukai turned back to the boys and smirked. "The Karasuno Neighborhood Association team."

=================

Ukai had them train their receives for a bit as they waited for the team he had said earlier to arrive. Ukai was on his phone as Kazumi wrote down the teams' progress on her notebook beside him. She look over to see Yamaguchi miss a serve as the ball went away from the court. He went to get it but a guy with black hair and glasses, about the same height as him grab the ball.

"Here." The guy toss the ball back to Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi thanked the guy as three others appeared beside him, greeting. "Hello!"