° 32 °

Kazumi sighed, she knew they were lacking so much, and they knew it as well. 

"One more time."

The black haired girl stare at the tangerine head, feeling exhausted even though she didn't play. "One more time!"

"Yeah, I planned to do just that!" The coach of Nekoma, Nekomata, agreed as Hinata smiled. "Practice matches are all about playing all over again."

"That guy..." Kazumi smiled to his enthusiasm. 

============
Evening came as the boys still having their practice match going on, exhaust themselves. Miyuki sweat dropped to their enthusiasm and seeing some of them laying on the floor patting heavily.

"One more time!" Hinata yelled out again, clearly out of breath.

Kazumi walked up to him and grab onto his shirt, lifting him up a little. "That's enough, Hinata. It's already evening and they need to catch the bullet train!"

The coaches asked them to gather around, both teams went to the opposite coach. Ukai and Kazumi along with Takeda were talking to the Nekoma team as Nekomata talked with Karasuno's.

"I got to admit, you all are very great players. It's great to see some good players and I'm sure others will have a hard time beating you all." Ukai complimented the team in front of him as he glance at each of them.

Kuroo smiled. "My, my. No need to give us that, it gives me flustered all over." He walked up to shake hands with him as Ukai accepted. "I hope we could cross paths again, and maybe help each other out, huh?"

"Oh, that seems like a great idea." Ukai nodded and grinned.

Kuroo's gaze went to Kazumi. "Say, I saw three girls and thought they're all managers. Is that even possible?"

"I'm the first year manager for the team. So yeah it is possible."

The libero, Yaku, walked to them. "Why aren't you in the girl's team?"

"I decided to stay low on volleyball for a while, I guess. My cousin actually gave me this position as soon as I got in the school." Kazumi replied, seeing Ukai and Takeda talking with the other Nekoma players.

"Cousin?"

Kazumi pointed to where Miyuki and Kiyoko are, who are chatting happily with bottles and bags in front of them not far. "It's the one with light brown hair."

Kuroo hummed. "She seems like..."

"Is something wrong?" Kazumi asked to the bed haired guy.

"Nothing you should worried about. So what's your name?" Kuroo quickly change the subject and turned his head down to Kazumi.

"Kazumi Tama. and I know your name already, actually so no need for introductions."

Kuroo chuckled. "What are you a stalker?"

"Kuroo, stop bothering her with these questions of yours." The little pudding said as he walked beside Yaku.

"Don't worry about, Kenma." Kazumi said.

Kuroo look at both of them back and fort. "Have you two..."

Kenma look up to him. "We met when I got lost. She's really nice and relaxing to hang out with."

Yaku and Kuroo blinked a few times before looking at each other, then to Kenma. Yaku gripped on his jersey as Kuroo dramatically wiped out a tear.

"Our Kenma is growing up!"

"Never thought I could see this side of him."

An imaginary irk mark landed on Kenma's head. "Do you want to get hit by a bat?" Kazumi chuckled to the scene as Kenma sighed. "Sorry about them."