° 37 °

Before the actual match starts, both the team coaches were giving them encouragement before playing.

The Karasuno's team players all gathered around Ukai as he speaks. "After watching them in the first round, I expect their first shot will be a powerful serve. They crush with serves and block every point. Date Tech starts by discouraging their opponents from the get-go. Received the first ball and get it up in the air!"

"Yes, sir!"

Ukai smirked before turning towards Kageyama.  "So you know what to do, Kageyama?"

The black haired setter nodded, feeling excited to the upcoming game.

"Good, let's get them!"

============================

As the players went to their starting position, Miyuki founded odd about their rotation. "Hm? Our rotation is..."

"When I was discussing about Suga's suggestion with Ukai, he thought of something of the rotations. So, we're starting with our strongest and fastest receivers before going onto our fast attacks. Since Date Tech has powerful spikes, not only Noya, but both Asahi and Daichi can support Kageyama, Hinata and Tanaka from behind." Kazumi explained, remembering back the formation Ukai showed her awhile ago.

The whistle blew as Date Tech made the first serve. Daichi received it perfectly towards Kageyama as he gave a high toss towards Hinata. Unknowing to them, Date Tech's blocker was fast enough to block Hinata. Luckily for the tangerine head, he manage to gain a point from that.

Miyuki sighed in relief. "Oh, thank God! That blocker is fast!"

Kazumi nodded. "that's a fast reading blocker. He's almost the same as Kuroo. They don't fall for decoys that easily." She gripped onto the railing. "But of course, they might be careful with Hinata, but we have other weapons we haven't shown yet."

Miyuki grinned. "You guys can do it!" She yelled, cupping her mouth as Kageyama readying himself to serve.

He does his famous killer serve, but he accidentally aim it towards their libero, giving them a chance to gain a point. Luckily Noya was fast enough to retrieve it back. Asahi called out a back spike as Tanaka toss the ball towards him. Date Tech's blockers manage to block it with ease, giving them a point.

Both the Tama's had scowled face before the referee gave Karasuno a point since Date Tech's blockers touch the net while blocking.

"What luck!" Miyuki sighed in relief, gripping onto her club jacket.

Kazumi sighed. "We've been getting points by luck itself. The boys are having a hard time dealing with Date Tech."

Date Tech gained a point as their tall player, Aone, successfully block Hinata's fast attacks. "They're not called The Iron Wall for nothing."

The first year manager saw the setter looking at the coach, nodding about somethig as he turn to Hinata.

"Zumi, I get the feeling their coach over there seems to not expecting something." The brunette pointed out.

"Maybe his not expecting that the boys, especially Kageyama, isn't a bit frustrated over the fact our attacks keep on getting block." Kazumi replied, eyeing the coach. She then smiled, leaning on the railing. "Well, let's turn the tables around."

The whistle blew as Date Tech take the first serve. Tanaka successfully received it as the ball was toss towards Kageyama. With his accurate skills, he toss the ball fast enough towards Hinata's palm. It was so fast that Date Tech wasn't able to do anything. The crowds then roared out their cheers, surprised to the fast attacks.

"Nice, Hinata!" Miyuki exclaimed from above, giving him a thumbs up.

Kazumi's eyes were glowing when she saw how accurate Kageyama's toss were. She suddenly felt something in her stomach, feeling something gushing out. She didn't know what, but Kageyama made her feel like that. The crowds were roaring out as they saw Hinata and Kageyama's fast attack. Miyuki suddenly wiggling around with her hands both on her clothed chest. "Hearing these cheers gives me the shivers!"

"Shivers?"

Kazumi suddenly heard Tsukishima saying, more like trying to irritated Kageyama as Tanaka quickly stopped them when he felt Daichi's glare. They quickly went to their position as Hinata make the serve. But it went straight to the net.

Kazumi sighed, crossing her arms. "Hinata needs to learn not only in receiving, but making sure that the ball can get over the net."

"Don't worry, Shoyou!"

As they get the next point, Date Tech attacked back with their own powerful attacks. The sudden attack made them frustrated as they went serious. The point was now 5 - 7 with Karasuno leading. Kazumi nodded to herself, putting her hands on the railing as she saw their rotation. She was confident about it, until her eyes laid to Date Tech's number 7. Both Hinata and Aone, were looking at each other, glaring. Date Tech made the serve as it hit the net and went over it. Noya successfully retrieved it but the ball went back.

Miyuki gasped. "They can't make the fast set!"

Kazumi shook her head. "Just watch."

Kageyama toss the ball from the back towards Hinata as the tangerine head spike the ball where the blockers we're not in the way, successfully getting a point.

Kazumi smiled as her cousin clapped. "Alright! Nice one, Tobio, Shoyou!"

Date Tech had called out a timeout as the Karasuno team cheered a bit before walking to their coach. Kazumi smirked. "Now they might be focusing on Hinata now. Our strategy is working perfectly."

'That tiny number 10' will set an excellent mood. The brighter the mood is and the more Hinata shines, the more it will blind the opponent blockers.' Kazumi's words rang through the boy's heads as they all tried to not let it obvious, but the other spikers were feeling excitement within them.