° 11 °

'24 - 23. We're behind one point, huh?' Kazumi let out heavy breaths while she wipe her chin, feeling tired and excited. She saw how excited Hinata and Tanaka were, as Tsukishima glared at their behavior. She let out one breath before getting her position.

The whistle blew as Kageyama's team gave the serve. The black hair girl received it with ease towards the blonde as he toss the ball towards Yamaguchi. Tanaka had received 

Tsukishima's attention was set on Hinata, who had jumped. To his surprise, Kageyama had set for Tanaka, who was on the other side of the court.

"Your welcome!" He successfully spike it, but then he gasped.

In front of him, Kazumi had saved it, smirking. Tanaka smirked back. "Chance ball!"

Tsukishima serve the ball as Yamaguchi jumped and spike it, giving them a point. Yamaguchi happily grinned at Kazumi "Tama, nice save!" 

Kazumi grinned back to him. "It's Kazumi."

Miyuki chuckled as she smiled. "Looks like she's coming back to her usual self."

"Hm? What do you mean?" Suga asked from her side. 

"It's Zumi. She's been so down lately after her last match last year. Now look at her, happily chatting with her clubmates." Both of them look at the black haired girl who has been teased by her four eyed classmate.

After the whistle blew, Kageyama's team uses the same method to the opposite team but a little faster for them to keep up. The round ended with Hinata decoying himself as Tanaka spiked the ball pass Tsukishima's block.

"Damnit." Tsukishima glared at the other team.

"How'd you like that?" Tanaka yelled, taking off his shirt. "Well, Tsukishima? Didn't you say you'd target and crush Hinata and me?!"

"Yeah!"

"Well, go ahead! If you can, that is!"

"If you can, that is!"

Hinata yelled out behind him as well, teasing Tsukishima.

"Eek!" Kazumi squeak silently and turned away from Tanaka, covering her eyes.

"Why are you running your mouth, Tanaka?" Suga yelled out, making Tanaka look at him.

"Yeah, why?" Ennoshita exclaimed beside him. "You can only spike because of those first-years!"

"Quit acting like a hotshot!"Kenoshita, who was leaning on the board beside Ennoshita yelled out.

"And keep your shirt on, idiot! Look how red my cousin is!" Miyuki joined in and pointed at Kazumi, who's being comforted by Yamaguchi.

"All right, which one of you just casually insulted me?!"

Miyuki sighed and went to Kazumi to give her a bottle. 

"It's time for the second set!" Suga yelled out and both teams went to their side of the court. Time flies as both teams earn points.

'11 - 13. Kageyama's team is on the lead.' Kazumi warm her arms a little as she eyed the point board. She had manage to read Kageyama a couple of times, successfully gaining few points for her team. It wasn't long until they had reach 20 points, while the other team had reach match point. Kazumi wipe off the sweat from her forehead and look at the opposite team.

'For making such accurate sets, Kageyama might be worn out by now. Hinata looked tired for running around as well.' Kazumi saw the ball heading to an open place as she quickly dived in and saved it.