° 9 °

All of the members of the boys' volleyball club attend the match to watch how it went. Kiyoko was the last one to arrive as Tanaka greeted her as usual, and he got ignore, as usual.

"All right, let's get started." Daichi yelled out as he put a hand on Kazumi's shoulder. "To make this clear, Kazumi will be on Tsukishima's team."

"Are you serious, Captain?!" Hinata exclaimed, disbelief that he let a girl go against them. Yet along play with them.

"Don't worry, as far as I know, Tanaka might be better attacker than me. I'm still a little bit rusty." Kazumi replied, stretching her arms.

Tsukishima fake coughed and whispered, or said out loud to the girl. "Out of the midget and Tanaka, which one should we target--er, keep in check first?"

Hinata flinched while Tanaka made sure his ear is big enough to hear the blonde.

"Oh, how could I forget? We'd like to see the king on his knees in defeat too, right?" Tsukishima continued to teased.

"K-Keep it down, Tsukki! What if they heard you?" Yamaguchi whispered to him to make him stop.

Tsukishima stopped and whispered back. "I want them to hear it, dude--" Suddenly, Kazumi elbowed him.

"Why are you picking a fight now?"

"Come on, princess. Play along." Tsukishima smirked, making Kazumi rolled her eyes and walk away to Miyuki and Suga are.

"I sure hope they lose their heads." He continued his teased again.

Daichi sighed. "I see you're quite the ass, Tsukishima."

"The lonesome king who lost all of his lackeys, in particular, is a sight for sore eyes."

Miyuki look at them and sighed. "These first-years are pretty handful this year..."

Suga nodded and look at Tanaka, who seem to be cat walking to Kageyama and Hinata. "And now Tanaka is going to make a comeback."

"Goodness gracious me!"

Miyuki facepalm. "Oh dear..."

"Did you hear that? Can you believe what he just said? Jeez, that Tsukishima. He's so..." Tanaka said in a girly tone, but when he turn his head towards the blonde, he glared hard and lowly said while Hinata stuck out his tongue in the background. "...dead!"

=================

"Take that!" Tanaka yelled out and spike the ball very hard. It went through Tsukishima's block, surprising him.

"Hell yeah!" He yelled out, taking out his shirt and spin it around as he continue to yell.

"Stop that, Ryu!"

"Tone it down, man."

"You're being loud, and put your clothes back on!"

Suga, Ennoshita and Miyuki exclaimed to make him stop yelling.

Kazumi stretch out her fingers and walk to the blonde, completely ignoring Tanaka being shirtless. "Might've been a bad idea to provoke him."

Tsukishima clung his tongue as they all went back to their places. As the whistle blows, Kazumi serve the ball lightly, not bother to make it harder.

Tanaka was able to receive it and sent it to Kageyama.

"Hinata!"

Kageyama gave a set for Hinata to spike. The orange hair ran to the ball and jumped high, surprising the others to how high he had jumped. Hinata spike the ball...