TWO

"CAN I GET BANANA MILKSHAKE WOTH A CHOCOLATE BROWNIE PLEASE." Jungkook says with a cute smile as he held Cookie close to his chest.

"Anything else?" The woman ask.

"No thank you." He says as he turned and sat at the table near the six boys.

-

"We need to come here more often, this bacon roll is amazing." Jimin moans as he kept eating.

"I know, can we come here soon?" Hoseok as as Namjoon nodded.

"Heck yeah, next time I'm bringing Rap Mon." He says as they nodded.

"I'll bring Holly and Hobi could bring Micky." Yoongi says as Taehyung smiles.

"Yay! Yeontan won't be on his own." Says Taehyung as he clapped Yeontan's fur.

Jin looked up and made eye contact with the bunny boy making the younger blush and look at his bunny.

"What are smiling at?" Hoseok as as Jin smiled more.

"The bunny boy was staring and it was cute." Jin says as the five boys froze.

"The bunny boy is here?" Jimin says, "behind us?" He finished.

"Yes." Says Jin.

-

"Here you are, a banana milkshake and a chocolate brownie." The woman says as she place everything down.

"Thank you." Jungkook muttered as she walked off as Jungkook digged in.

He held Cookie as he went into his pocket and got a carrot.

"Here you are Cookie." He giggled as Cookie nibbled on the carrot.

Jungkook looked up and made eye contact with one of the boys, he was staring for a long time until that boy sraed back.

Jungkook looked down and stared at Cookie.

"God that was humiliating, I hope he doesn't thing I'm a creep," Jungkook whispered as he nibbled on the brownie.

"Of course he'll find that creepy, God Jungkook why are you such a freak?" His spirals stopped as Cookie snuzzled into his hand making him giggle.

But he didn't know that there were six boys who were staring in awed and trying not to coo out loud.

-
A/N: hello guys, hope you like this shitty chapter.

I love how in my old account I did mostly smut and angst and here I'm making my books fluffy 😂 we love development.

I'll update again on Friday, hopefully.

I purple you all! 💜💜