SIX

THE JEONS WALKED INTO McDonald's and went to the cashier.

"What do you want Koo?" Jihyo ask as Jungkook started thinking as he held his bunny close.

"Can I get twenty chicken nuggets with banana milkshake." Jungkook said as his sister smile.

"Want chips with that?" She ask as the boy shook his head.

"I'll be filled with the nuggets and the milkshake." Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Okay, now go find a seat before they all get taken." She said as Jungkook skipped with his bunny to find a table.

While he was looking he seen tow of the boys he seen at the park, they were very touchy with each other.

Are they together?

Wait are all six of them dating?

If not and these boys are, are they fine with a three way relationship?

If the six boys are dating, could I fit in there? Make it a seven way relationship.

He was thinking too much that he didn't even notice the two boys stopped being touchy and now staring at the boy.

He shook his head cutely as he seen the smaller one smirk at him making Jungkook's cheeks pink.

He seen a table that were next to the boys, he made a wise decision and sat there as the boys kept staring at him.

Jungkook could feel their stares, it didn't make Jungkook uncomfortable not did he think they were creeps. He like the attention and hope for his sake they are either single so Jungkook has a chance or they are taken and hopefully they are up for one more boy.

"Earth to Koo." Jihyo said as she was eaving at his face making him blink many times.

"Oh sorry, I was — I just —" Jungkook tried to come up with a lie, even if he didn't need to be felt like he should.

But all Jihyo done was giggle at Jungkook being a mess.

"Kook, it's fine, you zoned out which is okay." She said as Jungkook nodded.

"I didn't want to embarrass myself as the boys I like are behind us, and I'm already failing that." Jungkook said as he put his head on the table as he put his hands on his head.

Letting Cookie unsupervised. Jihyo pet her brother's hair as she put the straws and the sause in the table.

Cookie hopped off of Jungkook's lap as hopped to the six boys.

Jungkook felt his presents gone as he left his head up fast, causing dizziness which didn't last that ling and whipped his head to the side and seen his bunny hopping to his crushes.

Oh god no.

Please Cookie, please don't!

He did. Cookie got to the six boys and hopped onto Namjoon's lap.

Namjoon felt something on his lap, at first he thought it was Hoseok being himself, but it moved around and it didn't felt like a hand. He looked down and smiled as he seen a bunny.

"Hey there, little guy." Namjoon said as the rest turned to Namjoon.

"Where did that bunny come from?" Yoongi ask in complete shock.

"Magic, where's your magic hat Namjoon? Put your bunny back in." Jin said as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"It just hopped on my lap, it ain't magic." Namjoon said as the boys look at the bunny.

Jungkook felt brave and got up and walked to the boys.

"H-Hey," Jungkook stuttered as the boys tried not to coo.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but my bunny hopped over here and I don't want her runny off." Jungkook said as he felt proud that he didn't stutter.

"Yeah, your bunny is here, here you go." Namjoon said as he lift up the bunny as Jungkook took his bunny back.

"Thank you!" Jungkook said as he was ready to leave until Jimin stop him.

"Hey cutie," He flirted making the poor boy blush bright red.

"Can we have your number?" Jimin said as Jungkook took out his phone.

After they exchanged their numbers, Jungkook smiled and walked back to his sister.

"Everyone say thank you to Jimin." Jimin said, cockily.

"Anyone could have done that, you were just first." Yoongi said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Sure." Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung.

-
A/N: felt bored so here's a second update for you guys.

So they finally have each other's numbers! And Vmin are fucking, win-win!

Have a nice day/night, kepe safe and healthy!

I purple you all! 💜💜💜