FOURTEEN

"THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST FOOD I HAD." Jihyo said with a huge smile.

Taemin smile as he felt his heart beat to his throat as he was getting nervous again.

"D-Do you uh, do you want to come to my house?" Taemin stuttered with a hint of red on his cheeks.

Jihyo chuckles as boop his nose as nodded.

"I'll love too! And my brother's boyfriend are most likely in our home. I dont wanna disturb them." Said Jihyo as the two went into Taemin's car.

"Yeah, Jimin mention him, Jungkook was it?" He ask as Jihyo nods her head.

"Yeah, I'm glad he meet them, they seem nice." Jihyo said as Taemin agrees.

"They are nice, very nice. I can't blame Jungkook for falling for them. Like when I first met the boys and became friends Jimin I had a little gay crush on Taehyung." Taemin said with a chuckle.

"I can't blame ya, they do look kinda handsome but I already have a hot and cute guy with me." Jihyo flirted making Taekin blush.

They made it to his home, Taemin being the gentlemen he is, opened the door for Jihyo to leave and got into the house.

"So I'm gonna make this simple, make out or cuddle?" Jihyo said bluntly.

"You are very straightforward," Taemin chuckles nervously.

"And can't we do both?" He ask as he wrap his arms around her neck.

"Sure." She said as she wrap her arm around his waist and moved to the couch and started to make out.

-
_

"Who wants food?" Namjoon ask as everyone, and I mean everyone raised their hand.

"Can we go to Burger King?" Jimin ask as Jungkook nodded and everyone else agreed only because they were whipped for the two boys.

They all got their coats and left but beofre they do Jungkook got his bunny snd rushed to the car and place him next to Yeontan.

They made it to the fast food place and got a table. The vminkook couple went to get a table for seven.

The hyung line knew what everyone wanted as Jin came to the table also with the three boys.

Jungkook started to play with Yeontan. It was surprising that they were allowing pets here.

Jungkook felt a stare on him at first he thought it was the three boys but none of them were looking as they were playing with Cookie.

Jungkook turned again and seen a man smirking at the boy and winked at him.

Jugkook felt uncomfortable, as he moves closer to Jimin. Jimin wrap his arm around Jungkook's waist as he moves closer to his neck.

"What's wrong Bun?" Jimin ask, tighten his grip.

"A man is staring at me and I felt uncomfortable. " Jungkook said.

"Who baby?" He ask deeply making Jungkook feel weak and not knowing that the other boys heard and felt weak in the knees.

Jungkook turn his head and seen that the man was still staring.

"The one that is staring, the old man with the brown with white hair." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin made eye contact with the man and gave him a death glare.

"I'll be back." He said deeply.

He lifted Jungkook up so he can get out and place him bald down.

Jimin walked over the the man and smirks.

"What were you doing staring at my baby?" He ask as he leans on the wall and crossed his arms.

"I didn't know he was taken, I thought you were with the blonde dude." He said with a chuckle.

"I am." He said making he man confused.

"Wait, what?" He ask.

"Have you ever heard of a poly relationship? You can date more than one person." He said empathising 'can't and 'one.'

He boy was too embarrassed to speak as he left the place as Jimin came back.

Jimin yet again lifted Jungkook and made him sit on his thigh.

"Problem solved." He said as Jungkook played with his hair.

"What happened?" Taehyung ask.

"Some bastard thought it'll be a good idea to stare at our baby," He said as the two boys became close to the bunny boy.

"But it's okay, he left. Probably embarrassed thatvhe doesn't know what a poly relationship is." Jimin said as he kissed Jungkook.

"At least one of my prince charming safe me." Jungkook said with his cute smile that made the boys weak and whipped.

-
A/N: I hope you like this chapter!

I hope you improve the girl being dominant and the boy being submissive. I want this book to be different from all the books I read.

Because I wanted to write a book were the seven guys are in a relationship and a girl is a dominant persona dn s boy is submissive. Because that's ain't common.

So I hope you like the idea and I'm also planning to have s bad guy in here. But the only issue I have is who will he be flirting or something. It was going to be Jungkook but that's obvious but I do have somebody in mind and I won't say because I wanna be unexpected.

I'm planning to be two bad guys in this. So be ready!

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜