TWENTY

"WHERE ARE YOU OFF TO?" Jihyo ask, looking at Taemin who was trying to tie his shoe lace.

"Going to the shops, we ran out on juice, so I don't want my girlfriend to die from thrist. But I'm struggling to tie my lace." Taemin said with a chcukle.

"Lemme help," Jihyo said, walking towards to the boy and started to tie his lace.

"Have you never got taught how to tie shoe lace?" Jihyo ask, as Taemin helped her up to stand on her two feet.

"No, never owned shoes, I was kind of poor when I was young and I tried not to buy these shoes but these were the only pair they had of my size." He said with a small smile.

"I guess I need to teach you how to tie lace then. Can I come with?" Jihyo ask as she kissed Taemin's lips.

"Y-Yeah, if you w-wanna." He stammered.

He was still flustered with the affection he was given. He wasn't used to it but that doesn't mean he didnt enjoy it.

"Great, I'll get my shoes." She said, with her cute grin as she skipped to the living room to get her shoes.

-
_

"Do you have to go?" Jungkook ask with his cute pout making the boys chuckle.

"We wish we didn't have to go babe, but we will be back before you know it." Namjoon said as he pecks Jungkook's cheek.

"Okay." He pouts as he waves goodbye to his boyfriends as they went to their jobs.

"Now what do I do?" He whined, looking around the place to find something to cure his boredom.

His stomach growled, he pats his tummy and walked to the kitchen.

"No banana milkshake?" He pouts as he digs into his pocket to see if he as any money.

£2.40. He didnt have enough, he went to his room to see if he any money. He smiled when he seen £5 on his table and seen a note.

We didnt have banana milkshake and we knew how much you want it.

So here's £5, hope that is enough.

Love you, babe.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed the note, but he seen something peeking through the pillows. He moves the pillow and seen another £5 note.

Figured that you might wanna buy treats, don't tell the hyungs.

Love, vmin.

Jungkook giggled and took the two money plus his £2.40 and went to the store.

-
_

"So, I'll get the milk and you'll get the orange and apple juice then we'll meet here. Okay?" Taemin said as Jihyo nodded and went to the milk isle.

Jihyo went to grab the milk with the green lid.

"Why are you with him?" A voice said making Jihyo jump, almost making her drop the milk.

"Excuse you?" Jihyo said with sass as she seen who it was.

"But why you? I'm supposed to be with him, not you!" Mino said, making Jihyo flinch by the yelling.

Jihyo never liked it when people yell, Kook, his boyfriends and Taemin knew it which is why they never yelled at her, not like they would.

"I-I'm sorry, but he likes me and I like him. I'm sorry that he doesn't feel the same way." She muttered.

"You ruined it! I was so close but then you have to fucking come along and take him away from me, you fucking bitch!" He shouted, making the poor girl shake as a harsh sound echoes around the shop.

Jihyo's cheek was bright red with a nippy feeling. She slight touch her cheek but hissed in pain.

"Stay away from my man, bitch." Mino said, pushing her away and walked out of the shop.

Jihyo bit her lip, trying to not let any tears slip. She bumped into someone, she muttered an apology.

"Ji?" He said with shock.

"Koo?" Jihyo ask, not looking up.

"Did that man hurt you?" Jungkook ask, tilting his sister's head up as he seen a red hand mark in her cheek.

Jungkook wanted to hurt than man for hurting his big sister.

"Where's Taemin?" Jungkook ask, looking around to see if the man is at sight.

"No, he's at the juice section." She muttered as she felt Jungkook's hand wrapped around hers as they went to Taemin.

"Taemin?" Jungkook ask, making the boy tun and seen his girl in tears.

"What happened babe?" Taemin said, holding her close.

"M-Mino, shouted, slapped, hurts." She sobbed onto Taemin's chest as Taemin calms her down.

"Who's Mino?" Jungkook ask.

"Used to be a somewhat friend but now he is just a cunt." Taemin muttered.

He never felt this much anger. No one can ever hurt the people Taemin love.

-
A/N: hey guys!

Finally updated, sorry for the angst. Need a little angst in a fluffy sorry because not everything is fluffy clouds and rainbows, there will be a storm but a rainbow will be there at the end.

I'll update next weekend hopefully, if I dont have homework or any test coming up. I hope all of yous are safe and healthy.

And if any of yous have a test/exams coming up I hope you study but drink water and eat something to keep your head going, hydrated and a full stomach.

I purple you guys.

EDIT - if you guys read the book yesterday and seen the A/N before this, I'm sorry for the downer note. I wasn't feeling the best and I realised when I woke up I poured my emotions out and I shouldn't have done that because I didnt think what you guys would feel about seeing that. Even if most don't read it which is fine!

Love yous!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜