THREE

"HEY KOOK." Jihyo said as she sees her brother coming in the house as she was cooking.

"Hey Jihyo, whacha cooking?" He ask as he went into the kitchen, holding Cookie in his arms.

"Er, just baking biscuits." Jihyo said with a smile.

"Chocolate?" He ask as he done kissy faces to Cookie.

"Yes, of course, it's our favourite." Jihyo said as she opened the oven and got the tray out.

"Mhm, it smells devine." Jubgkook says making Jihyo giggle.

"Koo, just say delicious, no need to be fancy." Says Jihyo as Jungkook blushed.

"But it's my favourite word to use." He muttered as Jihyo cooed.

"I know, but there are other words to use." She said.

"I know but I like that word," He said then he remembered what happened earlier.

"Oh, when Cookie and I went it that park I seen these boys—"

"Boys!?" Jihyo says, almost dropping the plate.

"Yeah, they were handsome and I embarrassed myself." He says as the two made it to the living room.

Jiyho place the plate of biscuits on table and put on Netflix and went on 'Friends.'

"I'm sure you didn't." She said as she bit onto the biscuit.

"I made eye contsct with one of them and I bet he was weirded out." Jubgkook said with a pout.

"Or maybe he found you cute." Jihyo said as Jungkook nibbled on his biscuit.

"How many boys?" Jihyo ask.

"Six," Jungkook said like it was a bad thing to like that many.

"Is it bad to like six boys?" Jungkook as with puppy eyes as Jihyo shook her head violently.

"No Jungkook, it isn't a bad thing. Love is love, you can love anyone and love many people. That's why polyamorous is a thing." Jihyo said as Jungkook smiled at that.

"Yeah, you're right." Jungkook said showing his cute bunny smiling.

"Wait," Jungkook says as Jihyo paused the episode.

"What if they don't like me? And I'm just being happy for nothing and hoping for nothing." Jungkook rambled.

"No kook," Jiyho sajd as she hugged Jungkook close.

"Anyone is lucky to have a boy like you, I'm sure them six guys like you, I bet they found you adorable with Cookie." Jihyo said as Jungkook smile slowly

"D-Do you think they love Cookie?" Jungkook smiled brightly as he held Cookie close.

"Of course the do, they would be stupid to not like her or you." Jihyo said.

"Now wanna watch 'Friends'?" Ask Jihyo as Jungkook nodded with a bright smile.

-
A/N: hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter, a very fluffy chapter with the Jeon siblings.

And if anybody is wondering biscuit is cookie in the UK. And I am watching friends and that why friends were in this chapter 😂

Also I got bored and that's why I'm posting now instead of the weekends!

I purple you all! 💜💜💜