SIXTEEN

JIHYO WOKE UP hearing a knock. She got up, well tried to. She got out of Taemin's grasp and went down the stairs.

She opens the door and seen a young man, maybe in his mid twenties.

"Uh, hello. Is Taemin there?" He ask as Jihyo made sure her body was hidden in case the man was staring.

"Yes, he's asleep. Why you need him?" She ask, crossing her arms.

The man ignored her question and stared at her clothing.

"Why are you wearing his shirt?" He ask making the woman confuse.

"Because I'm his girlfriend." She said making the man giggle.

"Theres no way he's straight." He laughed making Jihyo scoffs.

"I dont know if he's straight, he might be bi. But I'm his girlfriend, so if you are here to flirt with him you can fuck off." She said as she heard Taekin coming down..

"Hey baby, who's at the door?" He ask as he place his chin on Jihyo's shoulder.

"Just some dude." She said as Taemin looks at the man.

"Mino?" Taemin said, looking at the boy.

"Hey Taemin, you got mail. But this lady was in my way." He lied as Jihyo stared shockingly.

Taemin knew he was lying, there weren't any mail on him.

"Well thank you, I'll get it myself next time, bye Mino." Taemin said, shutting the door.

"Who is he?" Jihyo ask, wrapping her arms around Taemin's waist.

"Mino, he's my neighbour. He usually comes every morning. It doesn't really bothered me, but if it annoys you I can tell him to stop it." He said, he didnt want to make Jihyo annoyed.

For once he didnt want to fuck up his relationship. But he doesn't know that it was Mino that ruins his relationship. 

"I dont mind it, but if he does come every morning, I dont think I could handle that." Said Jihyo, fiddling with her fingers.

"That's fine babe, to get your mind off of that why not have a double date with your brother?" He said making Jihyo smile.

"I'll love that! I'll text him now." She said, running to her room to get her phone and text her brother.

Ji: koo, are you busy at all tomorrow?

Koo: not that I know of, why?

Ji: how would you like going to that animal cafe with you boyfriends and Taemin and I?

Koo: YES! I'LL LOVE THAT

Koo: I'll talk to them about it now.

Ji: okay koo!

Jihyo smiled and put her phone down. Taemin got to their room and leaned on the door.

"We are having a double date tomorrow! Now we have to go back to my place so I can put my clothes here." Jihyo said as Taemin agreed.

"Okay, let's go." Said Taemin as he got his car keys and started the car.

-
_

"We have a double date with Taemin and Jihyo tomorrow, if that's alright with you." Said Jungkook, looking at his boyfriends.

"That's fine with us bun." Namjoon said, bringing Jungkook to the six of the boys.

Jungkook leaned his head on Namjoon's chest and shut his eyes and feel asleep.

Hoseok played with Jungkook's hair as the six boys cooed at how adorable he was.

"We are lucky to have him." Yoongi said, staring endearingly at Jungkook.

"We really are." Jimin said softly, stroking Jungkook's cheek and stared at him in awe.

-
A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll post hopefully later on today or tomorrow. 

I no longer has writer block anymore,  so there's one of the bsd guy, Jiwon who will flirt with Taemin.

There is other bad guys in this story, you'll see when I update again in their double date!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜