NINETEEN

TAEMIN GROANED AS HE rubbed his eyes lid as he got out of bed and walk down the stairs but not forgetting to buttoned up his shirt as he didnt want anyone else except Jihyo to see his body.

"Mino? What are you doing up so early?" Taemin ask, staring at the man in shock.

"I didnt see you at all today and got worried, and I wanted to make sure you at okay." He said, with a smile.

"Well, uh, I'm fine now. I should get back or else Jihyo is gonna worry and I really don't want that." Taemin said as he was away to shut the door but Mino stops him.

"Why now? Ever since you got with her, we haven't hung out at all anymore and I miss them days." Mino said, making Taemin feel guilty.

"I'm sorry Mino, but Jihyo is my girlfriend and she is my priority. I'll try and figure something out so everyone is happy." Taemin said, with a small smile making Mino grin.

"Excellent! Text me if you have something, goodnight." Mino said as Taemin waves goodbye.

He shuts the door and made his way to the bedroom.

"Who was that?" Jihyo groans as she fix her hair so it wasn't in her face.

"It was Mino." He said making Jihyo wide awake.

"Why this early?" She ask as Taekin went to the bed and cuddled her.

"He wanted to hang out again, and he said that we didnt do that because I have a girlfriend but I told him that you are my priority and I'll figure something out." Taemin said.

"Tae, do you want to hang out with him?" Jihyo ask, playing with his hair.

"I dont know, I mean we are busy and I want to spend more time with you." Taemin said, making the girl smile.

"I hope he understands that he needs to learn that you are not always free and he can't always get his way." Jihyo said as Taemin agrees.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-
_

"Ah, fuck." Hoseok groans as he looks around and widen his eyes.

"Why the fuck are y'all here? Did you jerk off to Jungkook and I fucking? You sick fucks." Hoseok said as the boys stared with a sheepish smile.

"We can't help it, you both sounded hot, like holy shit. Kind of disappointed that you didnt let us join." Jimin said, making Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Shut it Jimin." Hosoek said as he got up.

Jungkook woke up moments later and felt some pain on his legs.

"Hobi." He whines but Hoseok was long gone.

But Namjoon heard, as both Hosoek and Jimin were bickering.

"What's wrong Koo?" He ask, making Jungkook pout.

"Sore legs, carry me please." Jungkook pleads as he did granny hands to Namjoon.

Namjoon smile and carried Jungkook to the kitchen.

"Living room." Jungkook whispered as Namjoon beard and went to the living room and place Jungkook on the couch but he didnt let go.

"I wanna sit on your lap." He begs as Namjoon turned and sat on the couch and place the boy on his lap.

Jungkook smiled and played with Namjoon's hair.

"How can you look adorable when you just wome up?" Namjoon ask, staring at Jungkook's brown doe-eyes.

"How can you look handsome when you just woke up?" Jungkook said making Namjoon laugh.

The boys can downa and rushed to the two boys and cuddled them.

What a lovely morning.

-
_

What a shitty morning.

Yuri groans as she kept hearing the bell. She got up and put on a robe and went to the door.

"What the fuck do you want Irene?" She spat out, feeling pissed that her friend ruined her morning.

"I'm sorry missy, but I talked to Mino and him and Taemin are planning on a day to hang out and I'm making him ask Taemin about them two boys." Irene said making Yuri smile.

"Well I found their socials." Yuri said making Irene shocked.

"How?!" She exclaimed. 

"I have a brother who is a hacker, duh!" Yuri said, slapping Irene on the head.

"What's their Twitter and Instagram?" Irene ask, getting her phone.

"Your crush's user is Park_Chimmy on both socials." Yuri said as Irene started to tap away and she followed both accounts as he didnt know who she was.

"But I also found out that he is very gay so is my crush and they are both dating that fag and each other." Yuri said.

"So? We can make them straight and take that fag away from them." Irene said as Yuri smirked.

Maybe this morning for them was a lovely was too.

-
A/N: hello!

I got bored and decided to post, I'm sorry for any errors!

School is coming this week so I will be lacking the updates and post them on the weekends.

I hope you are liking the story so far and hopefully I'm not ruining anything.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜