TWENTY ONE

THROUGH OUT THE DAY Taemin and Jungkook didn't leave Jihyo's side. Taemin wrapped his arm around her waist and they carried on shopping.

"Thank you for looking after her Kook." Taemin said with a smile.

"Of course! That Mino will get karma." Jungkook said, still angry about the whole thing.

"He is a cunt, baby are you okay?" Taemin ask, looking at his girlfriend.

Jihyo nodded at first then shook her head.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Taemin asl, holding the girl close.

"He—He said that—that he should be with you and then he started yelling," Jihyo started crying as Taemin hugged her knowing how much she hates shouting.

"He then slapped me, then Jungkookie came after he left." Jihyo said, looking up at Taemin.

Taemin felt anger boiling up as he held Jihyo tighter. Jihyo hugged Taemin, not liking how angry he is.

"Let's go home, Jungkook do you want a ride home?" Taemin asks making Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm fine with walking." He said as his sister dragged him with them.

"No, I dont want you walking for long." Jihyo said as Jungkook smiled and followed them to the car.

-

"Thank you, I'll see you next time." Jungkook said as he waves at the two couple.

"See you later Koo." Jihyo said as the car went.

Jungkook smiled and went to his home. When he opened the door he seen Namjoon watching TV.

"You finished your work, Joonie?" Jungkook ask, putting the bag into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I dont work that long. O my for a few hours." Namjoon said, as he was watching something on the TV and doing some work.

"So you do some work for a few hours then do more work here?" Jungkook ask as Namjoon nodded.

"Yep." He muttered.

"Is it okay if I can cuddle you?" Jungkook ask causing Namjoon to chuckle and nod.

Jungkook giggled and hugged Namjoon's side. Namjoon turned and picked the boy up to his lap. The boy blushed and held Namjoon's neck and started giving him butterfly kisses.

Namjoon shuts his eyes and held Jungkook tighter.

The five other boys are gonna have another treat.

-

The Couple got outside of the car. Jihyo notice that Mino was at their garden, she started shaking and hide behind Taemin. Taemin notice and seen the boy making him angry once again.

"Why are you here Mino?" Taemin ask, gritting his teeth while holding Jihyo close to him.

"I was wondering where you've been and wanted to hang out with my best friend." Mino said with a smile.

"Let's not, I wouldn't call anyone my friend if they hurt my girl. Now please get out of our garden." Taemin said, glaring at the boy.

Mino stared in shock and left their garden but not forgetting to glare at Jihyo making Jihyo look down.

She was never scared, she was usually tough but with Mino she is terrified of the man.

Taemin notice and glare back at the man and went into their home.

"Are you okay, baby?" Taemin ask, taking the bags to the kitchen.

"Yeah, just scared of him now." She whispered but Taemin held.

"I'll protect you darling. I'll make sure he won't do anything to you." Taemin said as he shared a kiss with her.

Jihyo blushed and hugged Taemin close making the boy chuckle.

"I love you, darling." Said Taemin, pecking Jihyo's lips.

"I love you too." Jihyo said, deepen the kiss.

-
A/N: hello!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the fluff.

I'm slowly running out of ideas. I do have an idea for the two girls and Jungkook but after that and before that I don't.

So if any of yous have any ideas or things you wanna see, please let me know!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜