TWELVE

JUNGKOOK WOKE UP feeling two arms around him. He turned both ways as he realised that he was cuddling with Taehyung and Jimin. The boy blushed and tried to get up but got push down.

"Where are you off to bun?" Jimin mumbled, eyes still close making Jungkook flustered.

"I—I—need clothes." Jungkook stuttered making Jimin smirk.

"You already have clothes baby, theres no need for you to leave now." Jimin said, snuzzling Jungkook's neck.

"I need out door clothes, don't want—"

"They won't judge you sweetheart, you look beautiful wearing Taehyung's jammies. We would love you to wear our clothes." Jimin said making Jungkook smile.

"Okay. I'll stay." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Are you done? Cuddle me!" Taehyung whined making the two boys giggle and cuddle Taehyung.

-
_

The three finally got out of bed and they started to get change. Jungkook however wanted to wear Jimin's clothes but stuggled as nothing would fit him.

Until he seen a baggy jumper making him smile.

This should fit.

Jungkook wore it over Taehyung's jammies and skipped down the stairs where he seen the hyung line.

"Where the two dorks?" Yoongi ask as he munched on Jin's pancakes.

"They are getting change. They wint be long." Jungkook said as he sat next to Namjoon.

"How did you sleep bun?" Namjoon ask with a mouthful of pancakes.

"I slept good, but the two boys are clingy. Jimin wouldn't let me leave the bed." Said Jungkook making the boys chuckle.

"Sounds like Jimin. If you sleep with him you aren't getting out of the bed unless you really need to. Which is why we all agreed that Taehyung would sleep with him because he's very clingy." Hoseok said making Jungkook nod.

"I can see that. Taehyung was asking us to cuddle him. It was cute." Jungkook said.

"Maybe you should sleep with them two, they are clingy when it comes to cuddles." Jin said.

I don't mind that. I am clingy myself.

"Yeah, I'll sleep with them." Jungkook replied.

-
_

Jimin: hey Tae!

Taemin: sup Min.

Jimin: you single right?

Taemin: yep, single, alone, need to get laid.

Jimin: how do you feel about a blind date?

Taemin: no.

Taemin: I need to see what they look like, I came go there and see that you set me up with a dude.

Jimin: I'm setting you up with Jungkook's sister.

Taemin: Jungkook? The boy you meet in the animal park. The cute one?

Taemin: that means his sister is cute. Sure I'll do it but you have to tell me what she is wearing or something.

Jimin: yeah Jungkook is the cute one. And even if I am gay I can say that his sister is cute. She would love to have a date with you. So what time are you free?

Taemin: Thursday.

Jimin: cool, is 5p.m alright with you?

Taemin: yeah that's cool.

-
_

"You can tell Jihyo that she has a date." Jimin said making Jungkook clap his hand with excitement. 

"Thank you hyung, I will!" Jungkook exclaims with a huge smile.

Kookie: Ji! Ji!

Ji: yes Koo?

Kookie: you've got yourself a date with Taemin!

Kookie: on Thursday at 5p.m.

Ji: omfg! Thank you!!!!

Jungkook smiled, he is happy that his sister is finally having a date, with someone she likes. Hopefully Taemin is nice but after what he has been told by Jimin the two should hit it off.

"Jungkook! Time doesn't stop, I still age! Cuddle me before I get too old." Jin said making Jungkook giggled and tush ti Jin snd cuddle him.

"Ah, I'm getting young again." He jokes.

-

A/N: hello people, shorter than the last chapter. Sorry for any smiling mistakes. I'm half asleep so if I remember this I'll fix the grammar.

Also I know I dont post on weekdays but today is the only exception because it's my birthday today.

And I wanted to lost something in my birthday, like I always do 🥰🥰

Now I'm going to sleep as it's late and I need to wake up early.

Be healthy! Sweet dreams!!!

I purple you 💜💜💜💜