FIFTEEN

THE HYUNG LINE GOT the food and sat on the chairs.

"What happened? Why are you clinging onto Kook?" Yoongi ask as he gave people their food.

"Some bitch stared at our baby and made him uncomfortable. But Jimin sovled it." Said Taehyung as Jungkook nodded with his cute pout.

"Well I'm glad Jimin got that fix." Namjoon said as he started feeding Jungkook.

"Hey I wanna feed him." Taehyung pouted as Jimin shoved a chicken nugget in his mouth.

"I'll feed you." He said as Taehyung started blushing as he let's Jimin feed him.

-
_

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jihyo ask as she played sith Taemin's hair.

Taemin pouted as he shook his head cutely causing Jihyo to chuckle.

"Wanna cuddle you." He said softly.

"We can do that while watching a movie, we can watch whatever you want." She said, booping his nose, causing the boy to blush.

"Can we watch 'The Holidays' please?" Taemin said, fiddling with his fingers.

"A Christmas movie in October?" She chuckles making Taemin hide his face.

"Dont judge." He whined.

"I'm not baby, I'll put it on." She said as she turned on Netflix.

The movie played as Jihyo got comfortable on Taemin's lap.

Taemin didn't even watch the whole movie, he stared at Jihyo with heart eyes. He was happy that Jiminbsaid he got a date, and he was even happier that Jihyo didnt ask why he wasn't acting dominant when they made out.

Jihyo notice that Taemin wasn't watching the movie.

"What?" She ask making Taemin smile.

"I'm just lucky to have you." He said making the girl blush.

"I'm lucky to have you too. I'm glad Jungkook met them guys and got us to meet." Said Jihyo as she pecks Taemin's cheek.

Jihyo turns back to the TV as Taemin plays with her hair.

-
_

"I can sleep on the couch, you can sleep in my bed." Taemin said as Jihyo shook her hand and dragged Taemin to the bed.

"We are both sleeping here." She said confidently making the boy blush.

"O–Okay. You can wear one of my shirts  if you aren't comfortable wearing jeans." He said as Jihyo took one of the shirts.

"You can change in the bathroom." Taemin said as he points where the bathroom is.

But Jihyo took off her shirt in front of Taemin. The boy look away as his face was bright red.

"O–Or you can do that." He stutters.

"Cute." She mutters as she wore his shirt. It reached to her mid thigh.

Taemin looks at the girl, looks like Jungkook won't be the only with a permanent red face.

The two got into bed and started cuddling.

"You look cute wearing my shirt." Taemin commented.

Jihyo kissed Taemin goodnight.

-
A/N: more of Taemin and Jihyo then the ot7, because ings no idea for them.

I'm starting to get writers block but I'm trying to stop that by writing ideas for this. But it's getting there.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜