TEN

"HOLY SHIT, IT'S SATURDAY!" Jimin yelled as Taehyung giggled.

"Someone put on 'For the first time in forever'." Taehyung said, receiving a slap by Jimin.

"Shut it, we are meeting Jungkook today! I'm allowed to be happy." Jimin said as Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"Of course you are allowed, I'm looking forward to see the cutie." Taehyung said as the two boys rushed down the stairs and had a sandwich for breakfast.

"You two look happy." Jin said with a smile as he got a bottle of water.

"Of course we are hyung! Aren't you?" Jimin ask as he ate his sandwich.

"Of course I am, I'm overjoyed!" He said as he sat down with the two boys.

"What time are we leaving?" Taehyung ask Jin as he took a bite of the sandwich.

"Noon, hopefully. If the other three wake up." Jin said as the two giggled.

"I can't wait to see him, been waiting for a whole week for this." Jimin said as the two agreed.

-

"It's Saturday, Cookie!" Jungkook said as he lift Cookie up and swing her around.

"I'm meeting them, we are meeting the Cookie! You are gonna make a new friend today." Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"Someone is very happy today." Said Jihyo as she walked in his room.

"Of course I am! I'm meeting the boys today and they are bringing their cute puppy!" Jungkook said as Jihyo smiles.

"Did they mention anything about that cute guy?" Jihyo said, tucking a string of hair behind her ear.

"No, but when we meet we can arrange your date." Jungkook said as Jihyo shook her head.

"No, don't talk about you guys, not my and this cute guy's date. I want you to have fun, not talk about my future." Jihyo said as Jungkook nodded.

"Okay, oh! How about I give you Jimin's number because he is his friend and he can try and set something up?" Said Jungkook with a smile.

Jihyo smiled brightly and started to get all giddy.

"Please? You can give me his number when you finish your date?" Jihyo said as Jungkook nodded.

"Sure! Also can you gave me a ride?" Ask Jungkook, holding Cookie in his arms.

"Sure, do you want me to pick you up after?" She ask, grabbing her car keys.

"I'm not sure, I'll text you in case I'm going to their house or not." Said Jungkook.

"Okay, now let's go." She said as Jungkook rushed into the car with Cookie on his lap.

"Are you excited to see them?" Ask Jihyo tilting her head to the side as Jungkook nodded.

"Yes, very!" Jungkook said sith a huge smile.

A few minutes later, they made it to the cafe.

"Have fun Koo!" Jihyo said making Jungkook smile.

"I will!" He said, taking Cookie from the car.

He walked to the cafe and sat at a table, putting Cookie on the table and feed her some carrots that he brought with him.

He heard the door opening and moved his head up to see the six boys coming in.

He suddenly felt giddy and bounds his legs as the six boys seen him a nd walk towards him.

"Hey, I got us a big table for everyone to fit in." Jungkook said with a blush.

"It's great to see you again babe." Jimin said with a wink making Jungkook blush more.

"Oh! I brought Yeontan." Taehyung said putting Yeontan down on the table with Cookie.

"I'm going to get some food, what do you want Bunny?" Yoongi ask as Namjoon stood up also.

"I would like to have banana milkshake with a triple chocolate cookie." Jungkook said as Yoongi and Namjoon nodded and walked to the counter.

"So, Jungkook, do you work?" Hoseok ask, petting Cookie.

"I don't have a job, but I'm in university." Jungkook said, holding Yeontan.

"What degree?" Taehyung ask.

"Animal health and such, I want to become a vet ever since I got Cookie." Jungkook said receiving a smile from them.

"Thal be great when you do become a vet, you can look after Yeontan with us too." Jin said as Jungkook smiled.

"Yeha it would!" He said, leaning on Jimin's shoulder.

"Do you guys work?" Ask Jungkook as they nodded.

"Yeah, Jimin and I are dance teachers in college ." Hoseok said as Jimin nodded.

"I am an art teacher, also in collage." Taehyung said.

"I'm an actor, well kind of. Only been in a few movies." Jin said.

"What about Yoongi and Namjoon?" He ask.

"They are underground rappers." Said Jimin.

"So three of yous are famous in a way?" Jungkook said with widen eyes.

"Yeah, in a way." Jin chucked.

Soon enough, the two boys came bskc with two trays, one with drinks and the other is food.

"Here's the drinks and food." Namjoon said as the two place it down.

Jungkook sips on his banana milkshake as the other as coffee except Taehyung who had a cookie and cream milkshake.

"Oh! Jimin, could I give my sister your number? For her to date your friend?" Jungkook ask, turning around to face Jimin.

"Sure, oh you got a bit of milkshake...." Jimin said as he use his thumb to wipe the milkshake from his lips.

Causing Jungkook to blush and made him touch his lips slightly, causing Jimin to smirk at his effect.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook making the boy blush more.

"Uh, Jimin? Jungkook isn't just yours, he's dating all of us, don't be greedy now." Yoongi said as Jungkook smiled slighty.

"Not my fault he's a cutie." Jimin said as Jungkook's face gets bright red.

"Jimin, you are making the boy flustered, soon enough his face is going to be red, permanently." Jin said.

"I can't help it, has anyone tell you how cute you are when you blush?" Jimin said.

He shook his head, afraid that he might made a weird noise.

God, how am I gonna survive this?

-
A/N: hello guys!

Been awhile since I updated, I hope you like the date and hopefully Taemin and Jihyo date.

I don't think there would any bad people in this sorry thag would steal the boys from each other. But I might change my mind, so we'll wait and see?

But would you want a bad guy in this? It'll make the book longer than my other one, hopefully.

I purple you all! 💜💜💜💜💜