TWENTY FOUR

"WHAT'S WRONG HONEY?" Taemin asks, staring at his girlfriend who was biting her nails.

"I just feel like something's off." Jihyo said with worry.

"Wanna cuddle?" Taemin asks, slowly opening his arms out.

Jihyo giggled and ran to Taemin's arms as the tow cuddled for hours.

-

"Stop fucking whining, you big baby." Yuri yells causing Jungkook to stop and cry.

Yuri turned and seen the man staring at Irene. The girl smirks and went to Irene.

"Hey, Jinwoo wants to talk to you, to make sure that thing doesnt go away." Yuri lied as Irene went to the man.

Yuri winks at the man as he drag Irene from the room and went into a different room.

Yuri smirks as she heard the door slam. She turned to Jungkook snd rolled her eyes.

"Darling," Yuri said with a fake smile as she walks to the boy as br backs away.

"I won't hurt ya,but can you be a doll and call your boyfriend, specifically the two that were eith you at the cafe." Yuri said.

"Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asks shyly.

"Yes, go and call them that you are hurt and make them come, only two of them." Yuri said.

Jungkook got his phone and started  texting making Yuri very happy.

Jungkook: hyungs!

Taehyung: Kookke, where are you?

Jungkook: two girls and a man took me and now I'm trapped. She wants to see Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung.

Jungkook: she told me to only text them but I need all of yous help.

Namjoon: well be there Koo, do you have any idea where you are?

Jungkook: it looks like an abandon house. I dont know where though :(

Jimin: we'll find you baby

"Did you text them?" Yuri ask, impatiently.

"Yeah, but where are we? They dknt know where they are going." Jungkook said, smirking a little as he knew hell get save by his boyfriends.

"Ugh, how blind are you? Its near the fucking animal cafe you imbecile!" Yuri screamed making Jungkook flinch.

Jungkook: it's near the animal cafe

Jungkook: she also called me an imbecile :(

Jimin: she's away to get it >:(

Taehyung: can we beat her?

Yoongi: YES

Jin: yes we fucking are

Namjoon: how fucling dare she!

Hoseok: no one calls our baby an imbecile >:(

"You done?" Yuri asks, mockingly.

"Yeah, I dont k how when they are coming." Jungkook timidly said.

There were screaming in the background and slapping noises. Jungkook look at the room where the sound was and was terrified.

"What's h-happening?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Just men having fun with Irene, ignore it." Yuri said as she walks away from the boy.

Jungkook was shocked, he had feeling what was going on and he didn't like it. Did Irene wanted that? Or did Yuri csue that?

What if that happens to me too?

Soon enough tears dripped down and Jungkook bit his lip so he went sob.

Hyungs, please come.

Hurry.

-
A/N: hello :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I didnt want to write the whole rape scene because I know that might either be disturbing or bring back some traumatizing memories to some and I didnt want to write it because I'm too uncomfortable to write that.

So I just implied it. This will be the last time I'll imply it.

I'll update next weekend.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜