EIGHTEEN

"THANK YOU FOR THE DOUBLE DATE." Taemin said, with a huge grin.

"Of course, it was fun!" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"See ya guys." Taehyung said as they shut the door and Taemin and Jihyo walk to the car.

"Did you have fun?" Taemin ask, squeezing Jihyo's thigh.

"Yeah, I had fun." Jihyo said with a smile.

"I'm glad."

-
_

"Stupid fag, too greedy to give one up." Yuri said, sipping on her smoothie.

"I know, can't believe he is dating that many people! What a greedy bastard." Irene said making Yuri laugh.

Yuri bumped into a man, dropping her smoothie making her pissed.

"Watch where you're going, cunt." Yuri said making the man roll his eyes.

"Its just a smoothie, get over it." He said, looking at the flowers. 

"What are you doing anyway?" Irene ask, being the nosy bitch that she is.

"Picking flowers for my crush, but too bad he is taken by a bitch." He said.

"Minda like us, theres this guy who is dating six boys. How greedy is that." Yuri said making the man's eyes widen.

"What a greedy bitch, can't he share?"

"I know!!" The both said.

"Which guy did you two want anyway? Or are you as greedy as him and want all of them?" He ask, crossing his arms.

"We aren't that greedy, but I want the hot short one, he looks pretty and handsome as fuck, should be illegal. " Irene said.

"How about you?" Mino asks, looking at Yuri.

"I want the tall, jolly one. His smile done it for me, but that stupid prick took the two and the boys that we seen looked handsome too." Yuri said, annoyed.

"Wait, I've seen them boys before, didnt one of the boys have brunette hair, kinda tan with a woman with  black hair? Very fucking pale." Mino ask as the two girls eyes widen.

"Yeah!" Irene said.

"We can try and break them up, if we work together that is." Mino said.

"Sure." They agreed.

-
_

"Let me change, Hobi." Jungkook whined as Hoseok refused. 

"Nu uh." Hoseok said as he started kissing Jungkook's neck.

"Mhm, hyung~" Jungkook moaned making the boy smirk

"You like that baby?" Hoseok said, as he kept going.

Jungkook stated tugging on Hoseok's shirt, wanting it off. Hoseok smirked and took of the shirt as Jungkook lined his abs.

Hoseok guided him to the bed and started making out with him.

-
_

"Do you think they are doing it?" Jimin asks with a smirk.

"Most likely, wanna watch them." Taehyung ask as everyone agreed and went upstairs and heard Jungkook's moans causing all the guys a problem.

"We're fucked." They muttered as they heard the two moan.

-
A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter!

If you haven't read my message, I have a new idea for a book. It's a vminkook FF and it's based off of a fanart and red riding hood.

So that might be the next story I'll write. If yall wanna read that.

I purple you all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜