TWENTY SIX

"HYUNGS!" Jungkook said with pure bliss.

Yuri seen the two boys that she loves, but they gave her a glare, making the girl gulp.

Taehyung rushed to Jungkook and untied him. He made sure the younger was okay and wasn't hurting.

"So you are the one who caused this?" Jimin ask, looking at the two girls.

"It wasn't me, she made me do all of that!" Yuri said, blaming all of it on Irene.

"That's not true!" Jungkook protests.

"What happened darling?" Jin ask, stroking Jungkook's hair.

"She made men rape Irene and told me that no one loved me. Yuri is the cause of everything." Jungkook said, pointing at Yuri making the six boys glare.

"So not only did you hurt Jungkook but you made men rape your only friend? How low are you?" Yoongi ask, glaring at the women.

"She was in the way, she likes you as well." Yuri said, looking at Jimin.

"Yuri, you like both of them. I liked him, not anymore. I'm not delusional like you." Irene said, glaring at the women.

What none of them knew is, Jin called the police and Namjoon recorded everything.

"Me delusional? I can't help who I love!" Yuri said  taking what Jugoook said long time ago.

"You're right," Jungkook said, staring at the girl.

"You can't help who you love but you dont need to kidnapped someone and ruin their relationship." Jungkook said, now glaring at the helpless girl.

"You don't deserve them you fucking faggot." Yuri spats.

"Neither do you," Jungkook replied.

"I know I dont deserve them, they deserve much better but they definitely dont deserve someone who is a complete bitch." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth.

A sudden crash came through the door, it was the police.

"Where's Yuri?" One of then said, everyone looked at Yuri.

"You are under arrest for kidnapping and making someone rape an innocent woman." He said, handcuffing her.

Yuri knew she lost as she was taken away into the car.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I should have never agreed to her for taking you." Irene said, looking at her shoes.

"Its fine, I'm glad you are aware what you've done." Jungkook said, as he ran to his hyungs.

"I missed you." Jungkook said, kissing all of them.

"We missed you too Koo, we were fucking worried." Hoseok said, kissing Jungkook causing him to giggle.

"Let's go home, we need to tell your sister you are safe and sound." Jimin said, holding Jungkook's hand.

The seven went out of the house and went into the car.

Irene smiled and walked out of the house and walked home.

She puts her earphones in her hair and started to walk home.

"Ah watch–Irene?" Mino ask, making the girl take her earphones out.

"Mino?" Irene ask, looking up at him.

"Where's your friend?" He asks.

"She is in jail, she kidnapped Jungkook and made a guy rape me." Said Irene, looking down once again.

"What a bitch, wanna get something to eat?" Mino ask, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Sure, how are you feeling about Taemin?" Irene asks, concerned.

"I'm fine, I got over him rather quickly, so I guess it wasn't love but an obsession." Mino said, making Irene smile.

"I think all of us had an obsession with them, we didnt know what love was," Irene said as Mino agrees.

"But I think I know now." Irene said, smiling at the boy.

"Yeah, I think I know too." He smiled back.

-
A/N: :)

I felt bad and I need to gave some of my villains a happy ending with each other.

It's close to the end :( but I have more books coming.

I purple you all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I should have known from the start🎶

Song - Quit Playing Games With My Heart

Artists - Backstreet Boys.