NINE

"THAT WAS SOMETHING." Jin said, breathing heavily.

"Of course it was, first time having three dicks in me." Said Taehyung, now getting up to get water to rinse out his mouth.

"It was amazing though, you look beautiful having three dicks inside you, baby." Jimin said, kissing Taehyung's forehead making the boy smile.

"Hey guys, today might get even better." Namjoon said as everyone looked at him.

"What?" Yoongi ask.

"Get your phone, all of us are in a group chat." Namjoon said as they had a confused expression.

"What group chat?" Jimin ask as he unlocked his phone.

"It has bunny boy in it, he made a group chat." Namjoon said.

Immediately, everyone rushed to get their phone and opening their phones and got onto the chat.

"Seven?" Ask Taehyung.

"Leave him alone, he probably struggled with the name." Hoseok defends the boy.

Jimin: hey, cutie.

Everyone looked at Jimin with a brow raised.

"What? If I see a cute boy I must flirt." Jimin said.

"It's true, the first time we became friends he kept trying to get into my pants." Taehyung said.

"And look how that turned out. We have sex almost everyday and you love it when I flirt," Said Jimin as he then looked at all of his friends.

"All of yous love it when I flirt." He said as they just sighed as they couldn't deny it.

Jungkook: I thought you guys wouldn't responds.
Jungkook: also sorry for texting so much. I guess I was eager to text you guys and hopefully meet you guys.

"Aww, what a cutie." Yoongi cooed.

"When are we all free?" Jin ask as they all started to think.

"Saturday? That's the only day beside Sunday where we don't have work." Namjoon said as Jimin glared.

"That long? Ahhh!" He groaned as Hoseok massage his hair.

Namjoon: we are free on Saturday, we can meet at that cafe next to the animal park.

Jungkook: okay! :) can I bring my bunny? You can bring that cute puppy that I seen a few days ago.

"He likes Yeontan, it's a win-win." Taehyung said as he waved his arms about.

Taehyung: of course you can, your bunny was adorable!

Jungkook: thank you! :3

"Fuck, he's adorable." Hoseok said, staring at his phone.

"It sucks that it's a Sunday, why do we have jobs, why, why, why!" Jimin whined as Yoongi kissed Jimin making Jimin stop whining.

"Stop being a brat, it's unbelievable that you are the dominant one out of all of us, beside Namjoon and Hoseok ." Yoongi said.

"I may be a brat but in bed I make you guys the brats." He smirked as all of them blushed except Namjoon and Hosoek.

-
——

Jungkook was on his stomach on his bed as he left his legs up and sway them balc and forth.

He was acting like a high school girl, where her crush finally liked her back.

"Ooo, why is Koo blushing?" Jihyo said with a smirk.

"Did them boys text you back?" Jihyo said as she rushed in and seen Jungkook's phone.

"They text back! And I'm having a date with them this Saturday!" Said Jungkook with a huge smile.

"And-And! They want to see Cookie again and they are bringing their cute puppy, wait, maybe I should ask what the dog's name is." Jungkook said as he went back on the phone.

"I'm happy for you Koo, can you ask them of they have any straight friends that I could have?" Jihyo ask as Jungkook giggled.

Jihyo went back to the kitchen and started to get a bottle of water.

Jungkook: What is your puppy called?

Taehyung: Yeontan!

Jungkook: that's a cute name for a cute dog!

Jimin: what's your bunny called?

Jungkook: Cookie!

Namjoon: that's also a cute name for a bunny, can't wait to hold her again.

Jungkook giggled as he the turned to see his sister playing with Cookie, then he went back to his phone and bit his lip.

Jungkook: hey, you know that woman you seen me with in McDonald's?

Yoongi: yeah?

Jungkook: that's my big sister, and she was asking me of you guys have any friends that are straight? Bit of a forward questions but I don't want her to get lonely.

Jimin: of course you don't want her lonely, she needs someone and I do have a friend that is straight and he might be her type.

Jungkook: who?

Jimin: Lee Taemin.

Jungkook: can I see what he looks like?

Jimin: of course!

Jimin:

"Jihyo!" Jungkook yelled as Jihyo rushed into his room

"What do you think about him?" Jungkook ask as he showed his phone at his sister.

Jihyo blushed as she twirl her hair.

"You like him don't ya?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Maybe." She smiled shyly.

Jungkook: She likes him, maybe we could set them up.

Taehyung: yes! But before we do that, we are setting up our own date.

Jungkook: yes!

-
A/N: hello, here's a longer chapter I guess?

Sorry that this chapter was over the place, I didn't have that much of an idea, I mean I didn't mean to have Jihyo to have a love interest. But here we are.

I'll update in the weekends because I'm finally going back to school tomorrow! Finally! But it's typical, got back to school for 16 days then got told to be home for 2 weeks, and going back on the 21st, (tomorrow) but when I do go back I only have 2 weeks left before I'm off again for the October holiday ehich is 2 weeks. See the pattern?

But the only good thing about this is my birthday is in 2 weeks, its part of the October holidays, start of it actually.

I purple you all! 💜💜💜💜💜