THIRTEEN

JUNGKOOK WAS ON THE FLOOR with Yeontan and started to clap with. He look up and seen namgi playing with Cookie and feeding him carrots and leaves.

Jungkook checks his watch and sighed with sadness. He didn't want to leave the boys but he has to go to uni.

He looks at the window and sees Jihyo's  car waiting at the parking lot.

Namgi looks and smiles sadly, they enjoyed Cookie and Jungkook's presents.

"I have to go, can we meet up again?" Jungkook ask cutely as he picks up Cookie.

"Of course Kookie, how about on the weekends again as all of us are free." Yoongi said making Jungkook nod.

"Bye-bye, I love you, please tell the hyungs that." Jungkook said as Namjoon nodded and the two waves Jungkook goodbye.

Jungkook shuts the door and skips to Jihyo snd opened the door and held Cookie close as he shuts the door.

"How the night?" Jihyo ask as she starts the car.

"It was amazing Ji! I got to cuddle with Jimin snd Taehyung, and their dog is the cutest thing. But Cookie is cuter." Jungkook as he look at Cookie and reassure the bunny.

"Oo, talking about Jimin he text me Taemin's number. I have a hot guy's number!" Jihyo exclaims making Jungkook smile.

"That's great Jihyo! He is lucky to have a wonderful woman." Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

-
_

"KOO!!!!!" Jihyo shouted as Jungkook ran up to her room.

"Which is more pretty?" She aks as she shows Jungkook two different clothing.

"Where are you meeting him?" Ask Jungkook.

"At a restaurant." She replied.

"Fancy or a normal restaurant?" Jungkook ask, looking up at his sister.

"Taemin said it was the singularity restaurant." She said as Jungkook grabbed the black dress.

"Wear this. Singularity is a fancy restaurant." He said as Jihyo smiled.

"So Taemin has money.." She said.

"Yeah, the guys have money as they have jobs so I'm guessing Taemin has a successful job. Jimin didn't say anything." Jungkook said as he left the room so Jihyo could get change.

-
_

"Bye Koo, you can visit the boys of you wish. I'll see you tomorrow if anything goes good." She smirks as Jungkook smiled and waves goodbye to Jihyo as she walk to Taemin's car.

Jungkook got in the bisque and started to text his boyfriends.

Kookie: hey, Jihyo left for her date and I was wondering if you want to come over and watch something or even cuddle?

Kookie: you can bring Yeontan, Taehyung.

Chimmy: we'll be there cutie 🥰

Jungkook smiled and decided to make some cupcakes. He set Cookie on the couch as he returns to the kitchen.

He left the door unlock so the boys could just go in without knocking or ringing the bell.

Jungkook heard the door opening, he heard some noise, well he mostly heard Taehyung and Jimin.

"I'm in the kitchen." Jungkook yelled as he heard all of them in the kitchen.

"Oo, whatcha cooking good looking?" Jimin asl as he wrap his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook giggles as he pecks Jimin's lips.

"That's it? Not a proper kiss?" He ask with a pout.

"I'm cooking, Jimin." Jungkook pouts.

"Alright  but after you done..." Jiminbsaod as he pecks Jungkook's cheeks.

"If you are gonna make out with Jimin can you make out with us too?" Ask Hoseok as Jungkook blush.

"I will..." Jungkook blush.

"Now go and pick a movie, I'm making cupcakes because I want you guys to taste my cooking." Jungkook said as the six guys left the kitchen and went to the living room.

Yoongi look at Cookie who was sitting on the couch, twitching his nose.

"Aw, is Yoongi soft for the bunny." Taehyung said as he seen Yoongi holding Cookie.

"Shut it, I'm soft for this bunny, your dog, Jungkook and your guys and that's it." Said Yoongi.

-
_

"This looks nice." Jihyo said as Taemin moves the chair for Jihyo to sit down.

"Yeah, it's my favourite restaurant. The food here is great." He said as he handed her a menu.

"Hmm, you are right, the food here looks good." Jihyo said as she was looking for the cheapest food.

She didn't want Taemin to waste his money.

"You can get whatever you want darling." Said Taemin with a smile making the girl blush.

"I'll have kimchi." She said as Taemin raised an eyebrow.

"You sure? You can pick anything." He said.

"I have this, I dont you to waste your money on me." Said Jihyo as Taemin held her hand.

"I want to spend my money on you, darling." Taemin said, kissing her hand.

"I'll still have this, I like Kimchi." She said as Taemin nods with a smile.

-
A/N: hellox I hope you like this shooter. You got to see a bit of ot7 hanging out and a bit of Jihyo's and Taemin's date.

I'll update tomorrow hopefully. I hope you like Taemin's and Jihyo's date.

I purple you!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜