SEVEN

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Jihyo ask as their food was on the table.

"Sorry, they wanted my number." Jungkook smiled with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Ooo, did you give it to them?" Jihyo said with a smirk.

"Maybe, " He said with a small smile.

"Oh, the food came." He said as he eyes the food and sat down with Cookie on his lap.

"Be careful to not drop chips or chicken, we don't want Cookie dying." Jihyo said as Jungkook nodded.

"I know, Jihyo, I ain't stupid." Jungkook said as he leans on the table so the crumbs will be either be on the table or the box.

"Mhm." Jungkook moaned as the boys overheard and shift uncomfortably.

"Koo," Jihyo whispered as she leans towards her brother.

"I think the boys behind us are getting uncomfortable." She said as Jungkook raised a brow.

"Huh?" Jungkook ask as he tilt his head cutely.

Jihyo giggled at Jungkook being oblivious.

"You were enjoying your food too much, child." She said as Jungkook blush, finally getting it.

"Oh shhii" He said, almost swearing but stopped himself.

-

"Who wanna leave?" Jimin ask as he moved closer to Taehyung.

"Yeah sure, but how are we gonna hide..." Jin ask as he looks down then look back up fastly.

"We walk fast." Hoseok said as they were away to sand up and run until Taehyung stops them.

"What about the food? I'm hungry." Taehyung said with a pout.

"I'll feed you something else." Jimin whispered as Taehyung blushed and nodded.

They walked out of McDonald's, trying to hide their 'problem' as Yoongi got his phone.

"Im calling a cab, there's no way I'm walking home with this." He said, looking down at his area.

"Make it two, because I don't think all six of us including Yeontan would fir in one cab." Jimin said, wtapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Yoongi nodded and called the cab.

Sooner or later two cabs came and the hyung line except Namjoon went in one cab and the 95'liner, Yeontan and Namjoon went in the other.

-

"I guess they are having fun." Jihyo jokes as she finished her diet coke.

Jungkook on the other hand started to over think as he was feeding Cookie a carrot.

Would they.....would they still call me?

I mean I did cause the mess...

Wait....they are doing it together....WITHOUT ME!

"Koo? Ready to leave?" Jihyo ask as she put the boxes and her drink in the bin except Jungkook who still has banana milkshake.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm ready," He said as he carried Cookie.

"Can you carry for milkshake, pretty please?" Jungkook ask with puppy eyes.

"Sure." Jihyo said as she carried his milkshake.

They better have a shit time without me, I'll be a great bottom...

WHAT AM I SAYING!

Jungkook shook his head slightly and got into the car.

"You okay, Koo?" Ask Jihyo as she started the engine.

"Yeah, just thinking about them guys who aks for my number." Jungkook said as he looks down and pets Cookie.

"Ah, your crushes, bet they are having a fun time." Jihyo said with a laugh as Jungkook pouted.

"Without me." He whispered as Jihyo catch on.

"They like you, I mean they ask for your number and I send the way they look at you, and I don't wanna talk about why they left." Jihyo said as Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah, I hope they do call back." Said Jungkook as Jihyo place her hands on Jungkook's arm.

"They will, trust me." Jihyo said sigh a smile, causing Jungkook to smile.

-
A/N: hello, I don't know if I am gonna write smut or not.

But I enjoy writing this chapter, Jungkook and the boys will meet again and fall in love :)

I hope everyone is having a great day or having a nice night.

I purple you guys! 💜💜💜💜