FIVE

"KOOKIE, DO YOU WANNA GO SOMEPLACE TO EAT?" Jihyo said as she puts on her green summer jacket.

"My treat." She finishes as she zips her jacket up.

"Sure, could I bring Cookie?" Jungkook ask as he still held the bunny.

"Of course! We can't leave our child!" Says Jihyo making the boy smile.

"Yay!" Jungkook said as he set Cookie down and put on his fluffy pink jumper and held his bunny again.

Jihyo giggled at her brother's cuteness as she opens the door and unlock her car.

Jungkook got in the passenger seat with Cookie on his lap as Jihyo started the car.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook ask as he played with Cookie's paw.

"McDonald's, never had it in years." Jihyo dramatically said causing Jungkook to giggle.

"Stop being dramatic, we went there in February." Jungkook said as Jihyo turned to him at a red light with wide eyes.

"Like I said, years!" Jihyo exclaims as Jungkook laughs more.

The red light suddenly turned green making Jiyho drive to the right and made it closely to McDonald's.

-

"I can't take this anymore! My legs are dead, I think they are numb." Jimin said as he wobbled a bit.

"Jimin, if you complain one more time I'll made sure they are numb and you won't feel them ever again!" Jin said as Jimin shuts up.

"We made it!" Taehyung said with pure bliss.

"Finally! Now I'm gonna find a seat." Jimin said as he rushed inside and sat down.

"I'll like to have the usual! Thanks." Jimin said before he got a seat.

"I'll have the chicken legend with plain mayo, don't make it spicy!" Taehyung siad as he glared at Jin who put his amra up in defence.

"Alright, alright." He sajd as he walk away with the others who haven't made their mind yet.

"Shit, can one of you ask them, what drink they want?" Jin ask the others as Hoseok left to the 95'liners.

"Hey bitches, what do you want to drink?" He ask.

"Diet coke, don't make it coke, I hate that." Jimin said as Hoseok nodded.

"Unlike that weirdo, I'll like a coke and if you make it a diet coke I will not let you hold Tannie ever again." Said Taehyung as he glared at Hoseok as the boy nodded.

"What do you mean weirdo? Coke is disgusting!" Jimin complained.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and playfully nudged him.

"Stop whining, I want you to not whine at all when we are here, if you do that I'll kiss you." Taehyung said as Jimin thought about it.

"More." He said as Taehyung nodded.

"Okay deal." Jimin said as they shook hands as Taehyung smirk.

"Can't wait for tonight." Taehyung said as Jimin smirked back.

"Dont know why you are acting cocky, I'm not bottoming, darling." Jimin said as the boy blushed.

-
A/N: hello guys, been missing this book and I had an idea.

Also the six boys love each other which is why vmin are doing it tonight because they love each other, the others and Jungkook.

So you will see smut with not just Jungkook an them but them fucking each other or one fucking Jungkook. They all don't just like Jungkook.

So I might write smut in the next chapter or I'll write Jubgkook's side of the story.

I purple you all! 💜💜