Part 4

Disclaimer: Not my characters or my pictures. Hope you're all having a good day, thank you for reading.

Draco POV:
I'm practically growling all the way back to the Slytherin compartment. Sweet little girl my foot, she was in there, with the Weasley's of all people, and wouldn't talk to me. I relaxed a little when I remembered that she was in fact, mine, and she was wearing gloves, which meant she'd discovered that she couldn't take the ring off. I smirk at that. A bit of Malfoy brilliance really, not all brides were willing, and the ring made sure that all others knew who the girl belonged to. She was mine, and nothing could change that. Not even the blasted Weasley twins.

Back in my compartment Pansy and some other hot girl who's name I don't remember sit on either side of me. It's a tight fit and no name is practically on my lap. Maybe it's a good thing Greengrass is hiding the ring from these girls.

"Draco," no name purrs, "where did you go?" I look down at her with a smile. "No where love, just had something to check. I'm still a prefect after all." What Dumbledork was thinking when he did that, I have no idea, but it comes with lovely perks.

"Well," Pansy says, slipping my arm around her, "We've got a while before you have to go again, right?" She pouted up at me. I pretend to check my watch. Honestly, what do I care, and smile back at her.

"We've got all the time in the world Pans." Yet even as look at her I'm reminded of another girl, who's hair is wavier, eyes a little bigger, and mouth fuller than the one in front of me.

And then again, I think, maybe I should make the relationship public. If only to torture the poor girl.

Fred POV:
After the little prat leaves, I make eye contact with the girl across from me who looks at me seemingly unruffled, before going back to her book. Not a thank you, not a smile. Slytherins.

So this was a little shorter, I'll try to pick things up in the next chapter, just a forewarning there is a bit of time skipping. As always, thank you for reading.