Part 11

Disclaimer: Not my characters!! Just you know, my messy lil creation.

Astoria's POV:
I could feel my sadness trying to come up, yawning wide, waiting to swallow me whole. I slammed it down. I refused to give in. Sadness was one thing, one emotion above all others, that I refused to feel. Fury, sure. Anger? Where's a punching bag? But sadness? Tears? No. Never. It was vulnerable weak. If I let one tear out it would all come crashing to pieces. Everything I held back. So I stayed as I was. A quiet, 'shy', emotionless porcelain doll.

Draco's POV:
Somethings happened. I don't know what, but I would bet my wand it had something to do with a Weasley. Astoria stopped avoiding me, but it was... wrong. She was back as she'd been. An empty shell of a girl, waiting for something to fill her back up with life. I wanted so badly to go and be that thing. To tell her I understood. But it hurt so bad. I didn't dare.

Astoria's POV:
I haven't seen Fred. I haven't seen anyone really. Names and faces, all of them. I was a wreck inside. Deep, deep inside. I had stopped hiding from everyone. I still wore gloves, but I no longer avoided the main halls. Sprinted through the back ways to get to class without seeing a soul. Really what was the point?

I was in the common room now. Sitting on a plush green velvet chair staring into the fire. I had finished my homework and checked it 3 times. It wasn't late enough to go to sleep, barely 8.

"Hey." A male voice said behind me, snapping me out of my reverie. A hand came down on my shoulder. "Your in my chair." I looked up. Theodore Nott. Great. I moved to stand up but his hand kept me pinned to the chair. I could feel panick starting at the bottom of my gut. I shoved it down and looked back up at Nott. He came around the chair till he was leaning over me. " I didn't say I minded."

His breath fanned my face and I shrunk away from him. Right. This is why I never stayed in the common room. Or talked to boys. Or really do anything a normal human being did. He looked me up and down. "So what do you say? Ready to turn in?"

I glanced around and caught the eye of a seventh year. He simply smirked at me, as if enjoying the show. Right, only the strong survive.

"Thank you, actually I am quite tired." I ducked under his arm and headed for the stairs, fingering my wand.

Suddenly an arm snaked around my waist and I was whirled around.

"Who said you could leave sweetheart?" His smile was disgusting, but he didn't have the full picture. He was so busy looking at my face he missed the wand I had under his chin till I poked him with it. His smile melted and I gave him one of my own.

"I don't really think I need to ask permission. Do you?" My tone is as dangerously sweet. Wow. Was that me? Didn't know I could do that. He slowly shook his head. "Let. Me. Go." My tone was firm, and I was not asking. He slowly backed away. This was actually pretty fun. "Thank you." I made like I was going to leave before taking a leaf out of Granger's book and punching him in the face.

I looked around making eye contact with everyone in the common room, holding my gaze on the seventh year. He stared back, smirk gone. "Let that be a warning to you." They were said for Nott, but directed at the boy. I swept out, leaving silence behind me.

Her calm hides a storm

Some days the sea is looks soft
But underneath the surface it twists, writhing, turning, struggling
Sometimes you can see it, if you look real close you can see the whirlwinds inside

But some days she can't hold back any longer
The sea will beat upon the rocky shores,
The rain will pour the lightning crash, As the winds howl her pain to the world

So next time you look her in the eye,
pay attention and see the pain inside,
For
Her calm, hides a storm.

So, decided to try my hand at poetry. Not the best thing ever written but I think this sums it all up nicely. Thank you for those still reading, I hope your enjoying it! Don't worry, Drastoria moments are coming! As always, feel free to comment and give me ideas, let me know how you like it. Constructive criticism is fine, just please, please, please, language free. Bye!!!~ M.H.