7)Alone

SPELLING MISTAKES - are unfortunate autocorrect! (If you spot a mistake please comment on it so I can fix it!)

I traced slowly to the Gryffindor common room after a long day of sitting alone in the back of every class, and getting ignored by everyone. I mean, I wasn't expecting them to roll out the red carpet but at least a 'hello' from someone would be bloody nice!

Thankfully I was only in one other class with that Draco boy and he was quickly moved up to the front of the class for misbehaving so I was out of harms way thank god.

The common room was nearly empty apart from two boys reading a book between them on the sofa facing the fire. I tiptoed to the staircase of the girls dorm and made my way up.

I found my room and bed easily and threw myself onto the soft bed. There were two other beds in the room but no body seemed to be here and I didn't recognise the names on any of the other beds.

There was an unfamiliar suitcase under my bed which I quickly took out and opened to reveal rows of toiletries and sets of clothes that I recognised to be mine. Although it was blurry I clearly remembered wearing the top I have now changed into. A pink tank tee with white daisies embroidered onto it. And these light blue jeans are so familiar too.

I headed back to the common room nervously. Only the two boys were present once again, their black and ginger heads bobbing as they quietly read their book.

"*clears throat* Hi?" I almost ask.
The two heads spin around immediately. One boy has untidy black hair, bright green eyes, and a lightning bolt-shaped scar on his forehead. He's small and skinny for his age with a thin face and round eyeglasses. The other is tall, thin and sprouts shiny ginger hair.

I remember catching glimpses of these two at the assembly.

"Blimey-you scared me!" The ginger one almost snaps and he sighs in relief. The other boy laughs shyly.

"I'm sorry," I smile lightly as I twiddle my fingers behind my back. "I didn't mean it."

"It's ok- come and sit," the black haired boy smiles as he waves his hand towards an empty seat next to the sofa. I grin thankfully and make my way over.

"I'm Harry - Potter, and this is Ron." He shakes my hand awkwardly.

"Ron Weasley." Ginger adds as he shakes my hand too.

"Alright...I'm umm I'm Celina Brown." I stumble over my words. They look at each other for a split second.

"Cool..." Harry laughs awkwardly, "Where are you from."

"Oh, Uhm...Switzerland!." I smile, naming the first thing that came to my head.

They look at each other for longer this time . "Didn't Dumbledore say that you were from Europe?" Ron questions innocently.

My face blushes bright red and I look away. Shit. I had one job.

"Yes! Yes well haha, I am, yeah I was born in London and then well we moved to uhm, Switzerland when I was young."

Ron raises his brows impressively. "Bloody hell, Switzerland? I don't think we have any swiss witches in Hogwarts!"

I smile awkwardly. "Well, thats cool!" Harry's adds. "How was your first da-"

He is cut off as a young girl with frizzy,  untameable looking dark hair and brown eyes storms into the room holding up a sheet of paper.

"Harry Potter why is it that I see your name on this quidditch list!!!" She exclaims as she shoves the paper onto Harry's lap.

"Hermione!" He begs awkwardly.

"Harry we are seniors now and you don't have time for things like this! No matter how much it means to you!"

The two continue babbling to each other as Ron turns to me and sighs. "She never stops on." He is interrupted with a quick tap on the head by the girl.

"Ronald Weasley do not think that you got off so easy! I took the liberty of pre correcting your herbology homework! All of this is wrong!!" She stresses as she throws a copy onto his lap.

The tattering continues relentlessly before they all eventually stop.

"Oh, you must be the new Gryffindor. I'm Hermione Granger." She suddenly directs her attention to me but does not extend a hand.

"I'm Celina, Brown and I am going to bed." I yawn as I introduce myself. "Harry, Ron, Hermione it was nice to meet you all." I smile politely as I make my way past them to the staircase.

"Yeah!" Harry begins. "Yeah." Ron adds. Hermione smiles weakly before turning back to the boys and launching a second attack.

Well I had made some 'friends' but still felt as alone as ever.

My roommates were in my room now. They all looked briefly at me but resumed talking to each other once I closed the door. I sighed heavily and prepared for bed.