22)We love a bad boy dont we?

It's not the clock in my dorm sounding loudly or the girls rushing out of the door for breakfast that wakes me up today. It's excitement.

It Christmas Day!

I could be sixty years old and still get excited for Christmas Day. When I wake up the girls in my dorm have already gone downstairs so I must have slept even through that!

I leap out of bed and throw on my dressing gown. I reach the door before it all hits me like a tonne of bricks. Last night.

Last night I was unfaithful to my boyfriend...twice. Last night I kissed Draco malfoy...twice...I had impure thoughts about Draco Malfoy, I let Draco Malfoy touch me...

I shrivel up at the thought of it all. How could I be such a bad personality to let this happen. I've wronged Cedric and Draco.

I slowly and lethargically head downstairs. The whole common room is beaming with happiness and Christmas joy. Students tear open gifts and laugh with each other as they see what their parents and friends have sent them.

I smile happily as I watch all of these people. I'm not friendly with many of them, but seeing so much joy and bliss makes me smile.

I head down to see if anything has been left for me, and to my biggest surprise there's three little presents there! I smile so widely my cheeks hurt. The gift of giving.

They're quite small but that doesn't and never has affected me. I scoop them up and run to a free couch to open them.

I start with the one labelled  'Dumbledore', seeing him sending me something makes my heart feel full.

I unwrap a box of chocolates that appear normal on the outside, but once I open them the animal shaped chocolates start to jump and fly around and I struggle to fit them back into the box and into my mouth. I laugh to myself at my struggle.

My dear Celina, Considering your ailments and everything that you have faced during your time here so far at Hogwarts I recognise you to be a brave, strong young woman. Remember that.
Albus Dumbledore

I grin widely and tuck his card and remaining chocolates away safely beside me.

The next box is from 'Cedric' , I frown, remembering what happened yesterday. I decide to shrug off his Cho'chat and blatant disregard for me due to it being Christmas and open his note first.

Dear Celina,
If I haven't told you already today, I love you, and I'm wishing you the best of Christmases ever. See you soon :) Cedric.

I hold it close to my heart as regret and grief immediately hit me. I wonder if he is opening my present now, reading my note. I hope he likes his present.

I open the box to see a framed picture that me and him got taken of us at the start of the month beside the huge tree in the courtyard. In the picture we move like we did when it was taken. I kiss Cedric's cheek and he smiles and laughs and it repeats on loop over and over in it's beautiful gold frame.

I gasp at its cuteness and bite my lip as I contain my smile. I cant really hang this up in my room without my roommates hating me but it's adorable.

I frown in confusion at the last box. There's no 'from ___' on it. It's just got my name sewn by a silky white thread onto a deep green, satin box which is shaped like a rectangle.

I'm intrigued by its rich fabrics and expensive touch. Surely this isn't for me....

I open it delicately incase it in fact is not mine and I am man-handling somebody else's gift.