18)Lemme tell your fortune

I sit at the clearing in the woods drying my tears. I'm so stupid, I think to myself. How could I even think for a second that somebody actually wanted to be my friend.

I feel tears whelling up again.

Suddenly a figure sits down beside me. He sits with his elbows on his knees in a hunched position and turns his head to me sympathetically.

"Thought I might find you here." Draco says.

"Lover boy is gone out of his mind looking for you back there." He laughs cautiously.

I shoot him an evil look from my blurry eyes.

"Sorry." He raises his eyebrows and smiles devilishly to himself.

I sigh and look away.

"Godddd, you're dull." he kicks out his feet and lies down on the ground, pulling up his robe's hood to protect his hair.

I hesitate at first but then shuffle further away from him and lie down too.

"Why does everyone hate me so much?" I blindly ask. I don't want to sound self centered, but I'm not a mean person and I haven't done anything wrong by anybody here.

"Pffttt, nobody hates you," he keeps his eyes on the stars. "They're just all horny for your boyfriend."

"Draco!" I sit up abruptly and watch him laughing. I cant help but smile slightly. He's not the type of person you expect to have such a happy laugh. I lie back down with a grunt.

He turns his head slowly to look at me but I keep mine towards the sky. My palms become sweaty when I know someone is watching me.

"What do you even see in him?" He brazenly asks.

I furrow my brow in confusion. That's a bit of a strange question to ask somebody.

I turn my head to his. The moonlight makes the side of his face glow a stunning opaque blue and turns his platinum hair icier. His eye exposed to the moon glistens like a lake.

I pause for a few seconds as I just take in the beautiful effects of the moonlight on my surroundings.

"He's sweet." I smile to myself and turn away.

"Sweet." Draco huffs and smiles cunningly as he turns away too.

"Do you want me to read your fortune!" I gush as I sit up, desperate to change the subject. He sits up with a jolt and a small smile on his face.

"You can do that ? How?" I think he's pretending to be interested but I go with it anyway.

"From the stars...well I think so anyway...I'm not really sure, maybe it wasn't the stars...." I pause to think.

"Doesn't matter." He quickly turns his body to face me so we're sitting opposite each other.

"Go on then!" He impatiently snaps. I quickly adjust my seeding and flick my hair over my shoulder. 

"Hand please." I instruct as I clear my throat.

He laughs slightly and puts his palm out. I lean in slightly and squint to see.

"Lumos" Draco scares me as he lights up his wand. 

I trace the lines of his palm. "Are you not ticklish?" I laugh. "I knew somebody who used to die with laughter whenever I did this."

He laughs. "Who?"

I stop tracing and think, my forehead creasing. "I-I can't remember." I shake my head. I can't. It's like an itch inside of my head, I know it's there but I just can't reach it.