25) 1/4 of a hunny

SPELLING MISTAKES - are unfortunate autocorrect! (If you spot a mistake please comment on it so I can fix it!)

Sorry these bitches r longgggg :/
I'll try to shorten them from now on...

I woke up this morning feeling different. I'm kind of numb from the waist down but it starts to wear off as I walk down the hallway to my first class.

I can't rub this stupid little smile off my face as I rethink last night. I can't stop rethinking last night.

I get these sudden urges where all I want is Draco Malfoy. Just to see him! I don't even have to talk to him.

He's actually in my first class but he isn't there when I arrive. Snape frowns down at me as I walk in and take my seat. A Hufflepuff girl soon sits beside me. My palms become sweaty when I see the emblem on her uniform.

Gosh...in all my fantasy thinking I almost forgot about Cedric...

I look away quickly although she didn't even acknowledge me.

"Move." Draco suddenly tells her. I turn quickly to see him towering over her. One of his friends...I think Goyle? Who also takes potions looks at him in confusion. It's only a two person bench.

The Hufflepuff girl quickly gets up and grabs her stuff. She looks petrified. Her and Goyle take the only empty seats at the back of class. I hear Goyle protesting and can feel him shooting dirty and confused looks our way the whole class.

"What are you doing?" I ask him quietly, eyeing Snape to make sure he doesn't look down or hear us.

"What?" He asks, pretending to be clueless. He takes out his book as Snape instructs.

I sigh and take mine out too. As much as I appreciate him sitting beside me, it's a bit public considering he's never really done it before. And considering that he left his now very angry friend to sit beside me.

We barely talk through the whole lesson. I'm too awkward to even say a word and the fact that last night keeps replaying in my head doesn't help.

"Stop it!" I grab his arm after he throws a marble from the marble pot on the table at Harry Potter's head for the sixth time.

"Huh?" He asks as he snaps out of a little trance and turns to me. I shake my head, "Stop throwing stuff at Harry!"

He laughs and Snape looks down furiously but realises it's Draco and turns back around. Wouldn't deduct points from his own house it seems.

"I mean it!" I finalise sternly. He just keeps a cocky smile on his face and I know he's not going to listen to me. He doesn't throw anymore during class though but maybe that's just because we moved onto note taking and he was preoccupied.

   At four I waited outside the library. Ten minutes passed and he still hadn't shown up. I gritted my teeth to prevent what I knew to be tears forming. I tried hard not to be sad. Did he really just build up a relationship for weeks to use me and then ditch me?

At half four I gave up and just entered the library, furious at myself for letting me believe that he would actually care enough to show.

"There you are bloody hell I've been here for ages." He exasperatedly complains as I enter. I spin in shock to see him sitting at a double table in between a book shelf. I smile brightly and so does my heart.

"The hell are you smiling about? I had to actually do my homework I was that bored." He huffs as I come over and sit down. I laugh happily and take out my books.