35) but life still goes on (end)

Bitch I'm f!cking warning you RIGHT NOW if you have SKIPPED to this chapter GO HOME go f!cking home go back I swear to j3sus go BACK you will regret it

Spoilers guys spoilers

It's been almost ten years since I washed up in a quiet lake in outer London. I remember that day so clearly.

  The people who found me looked shocked, extremely shock and they immediately brought me into their house, serving me a mug of hot chocolate and layering biscuits upon biscuits in front of me while they called the police.

"Draco...where's Draco?" I pleaded with them, looking around. They looked at each other cluelessly.

"W-where am I?" I asked, looking around at the little cottage.

"You're in London dearie." The old woman rubbed my hands with hers. "You've been missing for quite a while." She nodded slowly.

"No!" I shook her off on a whim, unintentionally. "I-I have to go he needs me!"

They looked at each other with great concern.

"Dearie, we have no idea who you are talking about!" She exclaimed calmly.

I ran my hands through my wet hair stressfully.

"The police will be here soon." Her husband nodded as he cautiously left the room.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Gosh I looked a mess.

"Where my necklace?" I suddenly turned to the woman.

"Oh!" She smiled nervously as she headed over to a little box on a rustic wooden cabinet and pulled out some jewellery.

"Here you go." She smiled as she placed it in the table.

I frowned as tears began to form in my eyes. I stroked the green gems with my finger. Suddenly I noticed another item, the beautiful ring that Cedric had given me. I gasped and felt a tear fall onto my hand.

"Here," the old lady patted my back as she carefully placed both items of jewellery into a pretty little bag. "Now they'll be safe."

"No!" I exclaimed through tears as I ripped the necklace back out of the bag and struggled to put it around my neck.

The lady helped me when she seen my panic. I hung my head in my hands and broke down crying.

The last thing I remembered was falling...my life replayed before my eyes. My life began when I arrived at hogwarts and ended when I hit the ground however.

The police arrived an there was a huge fuss. They cornered off the lake and began examining it. They questioned me for days. Paparazzi tried to take my picture.

I was reunited with my parents. "I don't have any parents!" I cried as the police drove me 'home.'

However once I stood inside the door of that 'home' I remembered everything. I don't think I ever cried so hard.

They never believed me when I told them about Hogwarts...about Draco Malfoy. But I knew it was real.

My parents began to think I was ill however. Just a year after I returned they sent me away to a mental institution. They ripped down my mind maps and drawings of Hogwarts and of Draco.

They convinced me I was crazy in there. They convinced me that I had suffered extensively while lost at sea and that my memories were just fragments of my imagination.