Chapter 1

^^^^ Because she's mah numba one fan. 'Nuff said. Cx Wuv ya~!!

~*~*~

"You told me we were going to a Taylor Swift concert!" I shouted over the loud crowd to the person right beside me. My best friend, Skylar. My fifteen-year-old-blond-brown-eyed-best-friend-since-Kindergarten-friend, Skylar.

My best friend the traitor, Skylar.

"Well, I knew you wouldn't want to come if I told you it was Justin Bieber!" she exclaimed with a half-sheepish, half-excited smile gracing her features.

"Of course I wouldn't come! I don't like Justin Bieber!" I retorted angrily. I slumped into my chair as probably the only person here sitting at the oh-so-great concert.

Pfft, yeah, great...!

So for the next two hours I had to listen to a bunch of fangirls singing to some girly, repetitive guy who-

"Nina? Come on Nina, show's over!" Skylar announced as a hand became strangely visable in my perspective.

That is, if you count strange as inches away from your face. But that was Skylar for you...

I blinked and looked up at her. "The torture's finally over?"

She rolled  her eyes and nodded for a sec, almost hesitating. After a moment of thought, she shook, a guilty smile on her face. "Well..... Technically-"

I groaned before she could finish. "You know a person who got something special, didn't?"

She nodded as she held up two-presumably- VIP passes, obviously trying her best to hide her excitement. "We get to meet him in person!"

My frown widened as I tensed up. "...Oh God..."

Minutes later security guards arrived and "escorted" us to a room filled with comfortable-looking purple cushions. Uumpa-loompa much?

I sat down on a pile of cushions in a corner of the room and looked throught my little-black purse. Grabbing my light-blue iPod, I turned on Shuffle. Smiling in content as it turned to "Come Sail Away," by Styx, I realaxed into the super-comfty pillows and closed my eyes.

Letting my thoughts and worries sail away too-

"Hey," an unfamiliar voice greeted as I opened my eyes, annoyed I paused "Never Grow Up," by Taylor Swift.

Taking the ear bud our of my right ear and looked up at a pair of brown eyes, I gladly showed him how irritated I was. "Can I help you?"

He smiled as he sat down on a bean-bag next to me. "I just wanted to be friendly," he started. Holding out a hand to me, smiling wider. "I'm Justin Beiber, but you probably already know that."

I scoffed as I crossed my arms, glaring at the outstretched hand. "And I'm supposed to care?"

The pretty-boy pop star frowned slightly and opened his mouth to reply as my cell phone rang. Grabbing my phone out of my  pocket, I turned away from as I pressed the phone against my ear and answered softly into the speaker. "Hello?"

I heard a soft murmur from the other end. "Nina..."

My eyes widened as I glanced over at Mr. Beaver and got up from my cushions and walked away so I would be in private. "I something wrong, Annie?" I whispered in reply, already knowing the answer.

"E-eric got hurt...!" Annie exclaimed.

I took a quick look at Skylar, who was distracting Beaver by asking him for a picture. I'll have to thank her for that later. Turning my attention back to my little sister Annabeth, I swallowed nervously. "Define hurt."

Eric was Annie's babysitter, and my neighbor, classmate, and crush for the past four years.

"Someone tried to get i-in the house and I-i screamed a-and h-he came and t-tackled t-the person...!"

My eyes widened as I tried to remember how to breathe. "H-how bad is it?"

"I-i... I thin-k he b-broke his ribs...!" she shouted over the phone. I could already imagine her tears staining her small-but beautiful, nonetheless- cheekbones.

My hands became clammy. I was getting a nervous and a little panicked. "I-i'll be there soon." I ended the call, grabbing my purse and my iPod. Hurrying over to Skylar I took my car keys out of my pocket. "S-skylar I got to go Eric got hurt and Annie's freaking out..." I managed to spit out as I started towards the door.

"W-wait, but who's going to take me home??" Skylar questioned, taken off guard.

"Who's Annie and... Eric?" the pretty-boy next to Skylar asked.

"He'll take you home," I gestured to Beaver, "and mind your own business, Justin Beaver," I snapped, suddenly feeling self-conscious. I opened the door and started flying down the stairs.

"H-hey wait! I don't even know your name!" the boy with a high-pitched singing voice exclaimed as he- sadly -followed after.

I sprinted out the door and towards my old 1991 getting-rusty-by-the-minute-light-blue pickup truck. Flinging open the door, I jumped in and shoved he keys into the ignition. I groaned as I tried the ignore the knocking on my window as a problem occured.

"...Oh crap!"

~*~*~

A/N: Okay, I'm not Bieber fan but Pray inspired me to write the story, so I must grant my inspirations' wishes! Haha, but also, because my besties forced me...! (All blame goes to Jordan, Karli, and Madison!) So basically, heres my story based on a hater such as myself. Hope you enjoyed it!

Read, comment, and vote please!!!!!

~TNT :)