Chapter 3

"Finally!" I exclaimed as I scrambled out of the limo to the familiar-and not exactly the greatest- faded yellow house. What seemed lik a 3-hour ride was in reality a 20-minute ride.

"Nina, wait a minute!" Beaver shouted as he followed after, or at least until Skylar pulled him back.

"Annie!" I tightly hugged the small brunette with blue eyes in front of me, causing her to almost fall over from the force. "Oh my gosh are you ok?!"

She nodded as she finally regained her composure and hugged back just as tight. "T-that was scary Nin-ni!"

I pulled her closer and softly kissed the crown of her head. "I know Annie... But your safe now... No one's going to be hurting you anytime soon..."

She looked up at me with eyes that could melt the hardest heart. "Promise?" she held out her pinky for the sacred pinky-promise.

I hooked my pinky with hers as I nodded, a small smile forming on my lips. "I promise."

I was just about to pick up my nine-year-old sister when I heard a squeal escape her small mouth and she hopped out of my hold, running over to the Beaver nearby. Great, my little sister is choosing him over me!

Bouncing up and down, she continued squealing. "You're Justin Bieber!!!"

He chuckled as he bent down to Annie's level, smiling. "Yep. And what's your name?"

She smiled shyly as I walked up behind her, agitated. "My name's Annie."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Annie," he replied as he gave her a bigger smile. Annie smiled wider as she did that rocking from heels-to-toes thing she does when she wanted something. It was abolutely cute!

And absolutely not the right time to do that.

"Can I have your autograph?" she asked sweetly with smiling eyes.

He smiled wider and nodded and looked up, still keeping his smile intact. Why am I not surprised? "You got a pen and some paper, Nina?"

I grumbled a quiet, "yea, yea, yea...," and looked through my purse.

Annie tugged on my hand. "He knows your name, Nin-ni!" she exclaimed with wonder.

Sadly, I wanted to answer, but I didn't want her to let go of something just because I didn't like it.

"Yep, and he's the one who brought me home," I answered as I fished out a sky-blue sharpie and some green sticky notes. I handed them to Beaver.

He smiled in appreciation as he started to sign the note. "To Annie Anderson," he muttered as he began writing. "Thanks for being a Belieber, and keep reaching for the sky..."

Annie squealed as she got even more excited.

"Love, Justin." He smilied wider as he signed his signature and handed the note to Annie. And, of course, she squealed... Again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" she shouted as she locked her arms around his neck, hugging him as tight as a little nine-year-old could.

He laughed lightly as he handed me my sharpie and skicky notes, and hugged my little sister.

After they finished embracing, I leaned over to Annie's height.

"Annie," I began, smiling softly as I saw how happy she was, "why don't you go show Mom the autograph?"

She nodded, her brown beautiful brunette locks bouncing up and down. "Ok!" And with that, she took off running to our even-more beautiful mother.

Beaver- as I realized I've come to label him as- straightened up and looked down at me. "You know, Nina, you have a really nice family..."

I looked over at him and nodded.

"And your sister's really pretty," he added.

I glared at him. "...You're messed up," I declared with a straight face.

His eyes widened as he shook his head quickly. "N-no I didn't mean it like that!" Besides, I like someone else!"

My frown widened as curiousity took over. "Like...?"

A dark, flower like pink formed on his cheeks as he clearly became flustered. "U-um, well... Yo-olllnda! I like a girl named Yolanda!"

I shrugged. "Sounds nice."

He sighed in what sounded like relief as he smiled and nodded his head.  "Oh, that's debatable..."

I opened my mouth to ask what he meant when another boy, about the same age as Beaver and me, ran up and patted Beaver's back like he was Beaver's friend. "Hey man, what's up?"

I guess he is his friend afterall.

~*~*~

A/N: Hey everyone, what's up? TNT here, just chilling. I still want to hear your opinions on what you think 'bout this story, hear your predictions on what's to come, and any comments/suggestions/things you want to happen in this...

So thanks for the reads, comments and votes! And I hope there's more to come!

Hope you enjoy it! :)

~TNT